I don't want your fucking David Dobrik merch on display

"Oh fuck me," I open my eyes instantly being hit with a headache, not as bad as Laura's or Erin's by the looks of it they both are still out of it this morning.

I quickly get dressed and go to brush my teeth in the bathroom, i wonder who they three guys where last night, I was pretty horrible to Alex. I do feel bad but we were both to blame for that situation.

I finish getting ready for the day and I head out to ops to grab Laura and Erin some medication to help with their killer hangovers.

"I'll be back in a few, bye!" I get a few groans and mumbles in response, they both are slouched on the sofa like zombies. I walk into the local shop grabbing some paracetamol and other items before going to the self checkout to avoid talking to anyone, wow how antisocial am I.

I make it home and for the rest of the day we all sit and eat, watching shitty movies and I watch Erin and Laura gradually recover until it's around 7pm and time for Laura to go back home to her flat.

"Guys can yous come over and get your shit yous left last week? Dean is doing over tomorrow and I don't want your fucking David dobrik merch on display," Laura says as she picks up her bag and apartment keys. Erin and I shout a chorus of fake moans pretending to be Laura and her new boyfriend Dean. We nod and get up to walk across the road to her block of flats. She hasn't lived there long maybe one or two weeks, so for the first few days Erin and I stayed with her. We hurried out of the cold weather and into the lobby area, we waiting on the lift and got in going up to Laura's floor.

"Right here's your shit, now leave my children, goodbye." Laura shouts from her door, Erin and I laugh and shout love you before she flips us off and shuts the door. We wait on the lift and we it opens i can' help but burst out laughing at who was inside.