Chapter 3: The revelation

The house in Beacon Falls didn't need much because there was a cleaning company that come in once a month since it had been purchased. Rory wanted to paint it and buy some new furniture but for now she was just happy to have her own place. It was only 15 minutes from Stars Hollow and 30 from New Haven. Emily gave Rory all the furniture from Richard's study and already had it set up in the study off the living room. Rory moved in and got settled fairly quickly.

The week had passed and Rory knew she had to get a hold of Logan. She dialed that all to familiar phone number and pushed send. "Ace? What's up?" He answered with a smile. "Logan we need to talk I heard at the club last week that you would be in Hartford I need to see you." Rory said holding back her tears. "Okay sure do you want me to come to Stars Hollow I have a few free hours today?" He asked. "I'm not in Stars Hollow, I actually live in Beacon Falls now." She said. "Oh text me the address I'll be there in 30." He answered. Rory hung up and sent him the address and prepared herself for the worst. She knew Logan still loved her but he had chosen Odette for a reason she had to make it clear to Logan that not even a baby would change their relationship they were over but she didn't want her child raised the same way she was. She loved her mom dearly and her dad too, but she wished he had been an active figure. Logan was married now so Rory knew that not only would Logan be in her child's life but so would Odette. Was she really ready to share her child with another mother figure before the baby was even born. As Rory was thinking about all of this she heard a knock and answered the door. "Logan come on in." Rory said. "Hey Ace, you okay? Have you been crying?" He asked. "I'm okay, why don't we sit." She said ushering him into the living room. "Rory?" He said. "Logan, look I'm going to start with you're married now and we aren't who we used to be a lot has changed in the last 10 weeks or so. I will always love you and care about you but we can't keep this back and forth and sneaking around up." Rory began. "I know." Logan said looking at Rory seriously. "Logan I'm pregnant, 10 weeks pregnant." She said. "You're, you're pregnant, with, with my child?" He stammered. She just nodded with the tears beginning to fall again. "Rory, how you were on birth control?" Logan said. "Well I guess it failed trust me I was just as surprised." She snapped back. "How long have you known?" He asked. "Um just over a month." She answered. "Over a month?" He asked. "Five weeks." She said. "Five weeks, five weeks, you've known five weeks and waited to tell me?" He said sounding mad. "It was better this way, now you're already married. I just want you and I to be able to co parent, this child deserves two parents." She cried. "Rory I, I don't know, I need some time to think, we go back to London in two days, I'll be in contact I just need time to think about all of this." Logan said and headed to the door. Rory stayed sat on the couch shocked and hurt by Logan's reaction. After Logan left she curled up in a ball and cried herself to sleep.