Rain,Rain

It's raining again, Mom's print her coat on, and looking in the drawer for her keys. I crawl under the table looking out the window between the legs of the chair.
I hear keys jingling, she found them. As she picks up her umbrella, and her bag, she looks at me. I didn't look back, I saw her out of my perephial vision. She walked out the door.

I turned my head to stare at the door. Stare at it like it meant everything to me. I crawled between the space in the legs of the chairs, on my knees to look out the window, and saw her car pull out the driveway. I immediately run up the stairs, burst in my door, and open my closet. Out of breath from running up the stairs, I stand there looking at one of my bathing suits that was neatly folded on the closet shelf. I went to reach for it, but another one caught my eye. I picked the small white and blue suit of the hanger, went over to the mirror, and held it up to my chest.
"Hmm" I said happily as to confirm that I wanted to wear it.

I opened the door with the white and blue suit on, it fit my figure perfectly. As soon my bare foot hit the cold wet floor, it sent a shiver up my spine. I skipped down the street, my feet splash in the cold puddles that lie on the sidewalk. I stopped to acknowledge the fresh air,
I tilt my head up to the sky, arms spread. The rain pitter pattered on my face, and I squinted so it wouldn't get in my eyes. Spinning in circles, I smiled and my breath hitched as I kept running through the streets, my feet still splashing in puddles as I run with my arms extended out.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard a car coming down the street, I immediately turned my head to the sound, It was my mom.WHAT? NANI?? she never came home this early. I ran, ran as fast as I could. I was too far to know where I was going, I tripped on a rock, I tried to get up but failed. Out of the window car  that rode pass, a man stuck his head out  with a very confused and worried look. He kept driving. I was so scared, I thought It was mom! I started crying, of the thought of what might of happened if it WAS her. I felt a sting in my foot as I tried to rise, I noticed my foot was laying in a little pool of blood, and on my toe, and ankle were a deep gash, I lost so much blood, my vision went blurry, and I passed out.
_________________________________________

Author Chan's first time writing >.< Its much work but I think I can pull it off, idk

Fluffy-❤️