Ch 1

Arin's P.O.V
Cool tears streamed down my face. My face was hot with anger, and my voice was hoarse from screaming.
"I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU SUZY! I REALLY thought..." I took a breath and wiped the tears from my baggy eyes.
"I can't believe I thought I could trust you for even a moment."
Suzy's eyes filled with tears as she frantically grabbed my hands in desperation. "Arin please. I need you. You need me. Ar- Arin..." She sobbed between her words, "I l-love you too much.."
Her eyes pleaded for forgiveness, and I felt my anger lessen. I shook my head. Don't be a dumbass. You can't forgive her. Never." I ripped my hand from her grasp and walked to the front of the house. I listened as her feet pattered on the ground in pursuit. I reached the front door and opened it entirely.
"Arin... You're not serious... R-right?" She asked, almost laughing. I didn't change my expression, but hers did when she noticed.
"F-fine then. I'll be off." She walked out and slammed the door behind her.
Although I felt satisfied, I couldn't help but feel guilt well up inside of me. Oh god what have I done? I quickly grasped the door knob, but stopped myself before turning it.
She isn't worth it. Not after what she did. You can't go back from that