Honey pie

The pack arrived at the animal clinic. They all entered to see Derek already sitting there with his arms crossed.

Theo pushed past Stiles almost knocking him on the floor "so I'm really craving waffles right now so can we make this quick" Theo blurted out the whole pack stared at him and Liam an Isaac were the only ones that quietly laughed.

"Fuck your stupid waffles..Are we going do anything about Peter! And THIS!" He pointed towards Theo and Liam. Liam was looking at a picture on the wall and went to touch it but it fell a broke and Theo was playing catch with a glass beaker that he dropped and smashed everyone stared at them.

Isaac laughed everyone looked at them he put his hands up in defence "What! They're cute!" Derek rolled his eyes and Stood up "You really think Psycho sunshine over here is the most important thing!" He pointed directly at Theo.

"Oh Derek" Theo said in a squeaky sarcastic voice "we have pet names now oh my honey pie" Liam held back his laugh because he was afraid of getting his head chopped off by Derek.

"WE HAVE BIGGER ISSUES" Derek roared everyone went silent Scott stepped forward "Like what?"

"The Hunters think Stiles is a good target because if they get him they think all of us will come and save him and then they will get us but little do they know a few of us couldn't give a shit" a voice came behind everyone turned around to look at Peter.

"Preach I couldn't give two shits about what happens to spazzy boy" Theo said bluntly Stiles rolled his eyes "But they know you care about Liam" Peter grinned at him Theo just went pale and looked at the floor he felt Liam's eyes glaring at him.

"We need to make away where we are all safe even the ones we hate" Derek looked over to Peter and Theo who where not listening and playing catch with a glass beaker then quickly looked up and Peter dropped the beaker and it smashed.

"Well" Lydia said putting her head in her hands "Deaton is going to be thrilled when he finds out some bimbos broke his belongings" Theo smirked at her comment.

"As I was saying we all need to find.." before Derek finished his sentence Theo stood forward " I'm calling bullshit right now" Dereks's eyes widened "excuse me!"

"Derek doesn't like that kind of language" Isaac chimed in with a smirk plastered on his face Derek glared at him and then glared at Stiles who was laughing.

"There's flaws in this shitty little plan of yours" Theo chuckled "I said that we need to make sure we are all safe and that stiles is safe if they are going to use him as bait we need to make sure that doesn't happen!"

"Oh you love struck idiot" Theo laughed "That's exactly what we have to do USE HIM AS BAIT here me out we make sure he isn't going to get hurt first because you just seemed to care whether he lives or dies and if they wanna capture me too then use Li as bait too"

Liam's eyes widened Theo rested his hand on the betas shoulder "I lov...lik....care about Liam" Mason and Corey grinned at Theo's accidental mess up "so of course we would make sure it's safe and he can't get harmed"

Derek looked at the floor Peter stepped forward "Babyface is right"

Liam wasn't really listening after Theo's mess up was he actually going to say that he loves him or likes him...he couldn't think straight all he could think was

He cares about me?