"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor, get up here."

You and your roommate Rhea Ripley were settling in for the night in your one bed hotel room. You had just finished brushing your teeth and crawled into the bed.

Rhea finished what she had to before seeing you already on the bed. She sighed, grabbing the extra blanket in the room and the second pillow on the bed before laying on the floor.

"Night." She huffed.

"What're you doing?" You asked, looking down at her, curled up on the floor.

"Going to sleep, what's it look like?"

"You're being ridiculous, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor, get up here."

"Leave me alone and go to sleep." She grumbled, you sighed before rolling over.

"Fine." You said.

"Finally." She mumbled.

She tossed and turned on the floor before you heard her mumble many profanities before getting up off the floor. She tossed the pillow and blanket on the bed next to you before curling up on one side of the bed, facing away from you.

"Nice of you to join me." You chuckled, rolling over to face her, even though she was faced away from you.

"Quiet." She mumbled.

"Goodnight." You said, moving closer to her, wrapping your arm around her. She tensed at your touch but soon relaxed, before moving into you, letting you spoon her.

"Goodnight." She replied softly.