"I still remember the way you taste."

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for sticking with me throughout this book. This is the final prompt, I hope everyone enjoys this one and enjoyed the prompts before this one! Thanks for all the votes and comments so far as well. Also, thanks to AerialSwitchblade for requesting this, hope you like it!

You had just finished a match against Nikki Cross and you were on your way to the locker room. Nikki had gone a bit too far when she had decided to bite your finger in the middle of your match. She bit down hard enough on your finger to draw blood. You had kept pressure on it as you walked, mumbling curse words and threats about what you were going to do to Nikki next time you saw her, to yourself.

"Y/N." Nikki sang as she walked up behind you, attempting to grab your hand. You jerked your hand away from her and turned to look at her.

"Get away from me you psycho. I don't need you biting off my finger this time." You snarled.

"I still remember the way you taste, Y/N." She sang, getting a bit too close for your liking.

"I said get away!" You yelled, pushing her to the ground. You looked down at her, keeping the pressure on the finger she bit. She looked mad for a split second before looking up and smiling maniacally. You turned away from her and began walking away as she spoke.

"Lets play." She giggled.