I.

I wish upon a star

wanna be right were you are

you set my world on fire

Babe I got a crush on you. ~~

•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽•∽

Since I was a child my Dream Is to be a famous singer, A Singer that every body adores. 

I want to become a singer not because I want to be well known around the world but I want to spread my songs for the whole world to listen and have a huge smile on their faces. 

Yes that's right my main reason is to give Joy and Happiness to the people who enjoys the songs that I make... I thought it was impossible for me to be a singer but I was wrong..

Many people supports my dream but there's only one person who really gave me the inspiration to follow and to continue in believing that I will accomplish my dream. And that person is JC or John Cassi my childhood friend whom I met since kindergarten.

He was like a big brother to me and I'm like a little sister to him but days have pass and I'm starting to develop a special feeling towards him. 

I thought it was just normal to feel that way to your childhood friend but I soon realized that I was falling in love with him...

it's hard to hold this feeling yet I will still try to hold this feeling cause when I confess to him he might just reject me and I can't handle that rejection because of my fragile heart.

I'm not sick or anything it's just I really can't take the rejection ok. I tried confessing to him since Grade 3 yet I'm a coward.

JC and I go to the same school from Nursery to 3.

but he transferred to another school and move to the states.  I was very sad cause I only learned the news after he left.... he didn't even said a single goodbye....

After I heard the news I started crying like there was no tomorrow but as soon time flies by I'm coming back to my normal self and started to move on with JC and I was at my 4th year of collage.

I never took any course but my mom told me to take just one so I took something that will make my future more enjoyable,  I took multimedia arts heheh I like making movies and music videos.

And there it came...

A contest in Singing The MusicVoice.. Syempre ako hindi ako nagbabasa ng instructions kinuha ko ang poster at umuwi agad kasi hangang friday ang audition.

pinakita ko to kanila mama at papa at pumayag sila na sumali ako.  Kinabukasan nakapila ako at kabado ako.  Natatakot na baka hindi ako piliin. Sa sobrang kaba ko nag banggaan kami ng isang babae nagsorry ako sakanya at ipinakilala ko ang sarili ko .

Nalaman ko din ang pangalan niya ay Carmella and to my surprise nag-aaral din siya sa school na pinag-aaralan ko sa Sky Academy na kung saan maraming talented students ang nag aaral dun at ako binigyan ako ng scholar dun kaya swerte din.

nag usap kami ni Carmella at ako na pala sunod na kakanta.  Carmella gave me a thumbs up as ok went to the stage.... 

I saw the Judges at they started asking my name and what song I'm gonna sing and I Said I'm gonna sing Crush On You. 

as I finished the song the judges just jaw dropped and clapped at me. and after waiting for the champion to called I on the. other hand was shaking.

The 1st runner up was some girl names Vivian and the 2nd runner up was To my joy Carmella! 

I was so happy for her and she hugged me!  and went up into the stage with Vivian.

"And after the long wait On the Champions place is *drumroll * Miss Jessie Gonzales!!!"

I was so shocked that I won. I won!!!!  I was so happy tears was falling from my eyes.  I thank everyone and gave them a huge smile!.

Days have passed after I won and everyone was still congratulating me for my hard work.

And My life still goes on and the 1st exams are coming .

Yep this is my life.

         And I'm just getting started!

My Name is Jessie Heart Gonzales and this is my story..