In The End - C8

"Dear CC/Jake/Ashley/Andy/Jinxx/Maddy                                                                                                            I am so sorry, i had to do this it was the only way to escape,                                                                   the only way to keep you all alive its all i could do. I figured                                                                            i was the only one getting all crazy stuff happening, i know it                                                       happened to Andy but i was there, its where ever im present this                                                               stuff happens, so i thought the only way for all of you to stay                                                                  safe is for me to go.                                                                                                                                                CC i love you with all my heart, i've never loved anyone as much                                                                as you.                                                                                                                                                                       Jake, Jinxx, Ashley and Andy, I love you all like brothers, my                                                             bestfriends, you guys have always been my saviour now i feel like                                                             i should return that and become your saviour.                                                                                           Maddy, You are My Bestfriend, my sister, the only one that stood                                                                 up for me at school, until you moved to my school my life was hell                                                              i can never thank you enough.                                                                                                                             I love you all, im so sorry for this but its all i can do. Sorry!

Lots of love,   Scarlett xoxo"

CC POV 

It was about 8o'clock the next morning, Me and Ashley needed a pee so we decided to go on a hunt around the hospital for the toilets. Scarlett was still unconscious but she survived, the doctors told us she would. Her wrists stopped bleeding and her breathing was alot more on track, the main reason shes still out cold is because when she collapsed she hit her head but the assured us its no permenant damage and she will come around soon. Just as we got to the toilets we ran into Maddy. "oh hey what are you guys doing here and have you seen scarlett?" she asked. we told her we needed to go toilet and then we would go and talk to her and Andy. So thats  what they done. Andy: So whats up guys? Whats happened? Wheres Scarlett?

Ashley: Wait, i'll call Jinxx and Jake. 

Ashley walks off to go outside and ring Jake as phone were not allowed in the hospital. 20 minutes later Jake and Jinxx ran into Andys hospital room. 

Jinxx: What happened?

CC: you should have these. 

CC Handed out the pieces of toilet roll with Scarletts suicide note on. Tears turned the room into a swimming pool.

Ashley: She slit her wrists.

CC: she is still alive though, its lucky Ashley heard her sneak up the stairs or she wouldn't have made it.

Maddy grabbed Ashley into a hug.

Maddy: oh Ashley, you're the reason shes alive. 

Ashley: it was the worst thing ever, horrible to see, horrible to think about, and the pain in my heart of seeing it killed me.

CC: i felt like my heart was getting smashed into a million pieces with a hammer but other than that i felt nothing. I was Numb.

After the tears stopped everyone got up and ran to Scarletts room. Andy wasnt allowed to leave his bed. But he did anyway. Just as they arrived she started gaining consciousness, she started to make small groaning noises and twisting her head and then she finally opened her eyes. Tears streaming from her eyes, a mix between happiness, sadness, confusion and guilt. She was still alive but was that a good thing or a bad. Each and everyone one of them gave her a massive cuddle and told them how much they loved her.  "So what if we're haunted for life, so what if we are always getting hurt or attacked by something, if we are all alive thats all that matters. I love you" CC told her with a smile and leaned down and sealed a kiss on her lips.