Chapter 6: Workshop and Surprises

Jack: The Rychan6 would like to remind you that this will be the last chance you have in guessing who that diary is going to.

Harry: If that person guesses it correctly then they will get to dress Jack in whatever they want when he goes to the train station and the great feast.

Cupid: We do not own any of the subjects shown; Rychan6 only owns me and a few OC's that are still in progress
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T

hen let not winters ragged hand deface

In thee thy summer ere thou distilled:

Make some sweet vial; treasure thou some place

With beauty's treasure eve it be selfkilled:

That use it not forbidden usury

Which happies those that pay the willing loan;

That's for thyself to breed another thee,

Or ten times happier be it ten for one.

Ten times thyself were happier than thou art,

If ten of thine ten times refigured thee;

Then what could death do if thou should'st depart

Leaving thee living in prosperity?

Be not self-willed, for thou art much too fair

To be death's conquest and make worms thine heir

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After explaining the situation to Minister Fudge, Harry was allowed to stay with North and Jack. But really he was scared that Jack may freeze him until the next millennia if he didn't agree, he heard about what Jack did to the Smiths about what they did to their daughter; let's just say that everyone in the wizarding world knew not to piss him off. Not even Lucius Malfoy would go against him.

After taking the portal back the workshop, North led Harry to his room which was right next to Jack's, which made him feel a little bit safer. Jack was helping Harry unpack his clothes when he noticed their size.

"Harry, are all of your clothes bigger than you?" Jack asked holding up one of his t-shirts.

Harry nodded slowly after putting away his undies, "They're all hand me downs from Dudley since they didn't want to spend much money on me."

Harry expected Jack to blow up like the last time but he was calm, after a few minutes have passed Jack got up, picked up as many clothes as he could and stopped by the door. "Phil! I need you to bring me some needle and thread please."

A few grunts were heard before the yeti went to look for the material. Jack turned back towards Harry, "I'll alter these to fit you better until we get you some new ones, alright?"

Jack walked out the door with the clothes in hand and shut it. Harry stared at the door in disbelief; he'd never thought that someone would care so much for him. He suddenly realized that Jack was becoming a surrogate mother to him without even trying, and truth be told he doesn't mind it one bit.