Chapter 1 part 2

Someone is sneaking up behind faith and covered her eyes....

?: "Guess who?"

Faith: *As she smiles*I Know it's you, i can smell your Cologne...Shawn

Shawn release his hands above her eyes when faith called him out

Shawn: "Well damn i thought you wouldn't figure it it out."

Faith: "I mean how couldn't I ? You always have that cologne on" *as she kisses him on the cheek*

Shawn: "Wassup Iyanna" *as he waves at her*

Iyanna: "Hey Shawn" *waving back* "But anyways I gotta get to class see you on our break?"

Faith: "Yea sure of course i see you later"

*Iyanna Waves at Shawn and Faith as she walks her way to class*

Shawn: Now we're alone" as *he smirked kissing faith's neck*

Faith: *She laughs waving him off* "Shawn stop i gotta get to class"

Shawn and Faith been together for two years now, they met when Shawn was new to the University and he randomly came up to her and Iyanna asking  for directions. Once faith helped him reach his Destiination, they discover they had fews classes together and after that Shawn asked her out and the rest was history.

Shawn is popular in the University because he's one of the best players in the University basketball team so a lot of girls do wants a piece of him and he made seems too friendly with most of them he tells faith "they just friends there's nothing to worry" faith's does trust him even though it does bothers her.

Even with all of that Faith feels comfort and warmth when Shawn around.

Shawn: " You know i missed you right?"

Faith: "of Course and i missed you too, but what happened last night? I tired to called you, you didn't answer"

Shawn: "Sorry baby I was practicing all day I when I got home I Knocked" * mimicking him sleeping like someone knocked him out*

Faith Laughs softly : Oh okay I forgot the season is coming up, sorry about that."

Shawn smiles kissing her: "no it's fine baby"

As Shawn And Faith Make their way to class and group of girls saw them and....

??:"Hey Shawn"saying that while waving flirtatiously

Shawn: "Wassup?" Letting Faith's Hand go looking at the girl up and down flirtatiously as if Faith wasn't there.

As the girls walked passed one of them stared at Faith laughing at her like a joke and continued their day

Faith looks at Shawn feeling disrespected

"Whst the hell was that about?!"

Shawn trying to pull her close: "baby the just girls that fans of me, they mean nothing"

Faith pushing him away: "it's doesn't seem like it"

she started walking a head of him, having Shawn run after her.

Shawn: "Baby I promise you that means nothing, they mean nothing to me you all that matters"

Faith looks at Shawns face, he just knows what to say to win her heart and that she can't helps it but to forgive him.

"Okay fine i forgive you, but i gotta go to class i see you later okay?"

Shawn: "yea, i love you"