the dream destination

"MAX,HARVEY" Sara shouted  down the stairs eagily  as she waited to  give the boys their well earned  gifts.

"Ugh what do you want mum?" Max groaned.

"Yeah seriously mum we were about to record for YouTube" Harvey whined.

"Well I just wanted to give you this" she gleamed  at them.

They both ripped open the envelope and couldn't believe  their eyes.

"NO WAY NO WAY MUM DON'T BE JOKING " they screamed in unison .

"You deserved it boys" mum replied back.

"Right well off you trot you have a video to shoot I won't keep you any longer" she told them.

The twins tumbled up the stairs and couldn't wipe the smile off their face and started to film a video they were doing that day

"Hey it's max and Harvey" they stared.

Y/n Prov

I screamed as long as I could when I heard the news and couldn't believe my luck.

All the screaming though caused my mum to rush into  the room immediately.

"What's the problem?" She panicked

"Momma?" I spoke in  a sweet innocent way.

"Canwepleasegoseemaxandharveywhenweareindisneylandtheyaredoingaproformaceandameetandgreet" I said super fast

"Hold on slow down" my mum questioned

"Can we please go see max and harvey when we are  in disneyland they are doing  a proformace and a meet and greet. " i spoke slower

"Fine but only this once cause you wouldn't shut up" she gruplily agreed.

"BUT NO MERCH " she added on

"BUT momma what about the special edition Disney one?" I questioned.

"Only that one because I've had enough of visit maxandharvey.co.uk for merch #alwaysplug  from you" my mum sighed.

"You should hear Harvey" I commented.

She sighed as she left the room and I started packing straight away I couldn't wait to see the boys. It's been my dream to meet them since 3 years ago.

This is gonna be the best holiday ever.

_________________________________

Okay that's just a short introduction for y'all I hope you will enjoy this book it was also requested and will get dirty anyways what will happen when she meets marvey?

Will sparks fly?