That weird plane ride

Y/n Prov

After I posted the picture I checked the time and we still had like 4 hours left and i was kinda tired. 

"Hey do you mind if i go to sleep" I asked the boys.

" Ofc  go to sleep " Harvey responded .

And with  those words I feel asleep feeling so lucky  to be given this opportunity.

Harveys prov

"Okay what's your deal ? " he says turning to his brother. 
"I'M confused " replied max .
" you  like her and she's mine " Harvey angrily spoke
"Well I saw her first" he responded.  "Along with that boner off yours you've been holding in for the last hour and it's funny watching you hide it" max laughed.
That comment lead harvey you go bright red with embarrassment.

"I can't help it. She was hot" he told his brother.

" I know. I know. Fine let's make a pact that we won't go after her and let her between us and try build a friendship with her "Max said. 

"Fine deal "Harvey agreed.

"And yano what we do at home..that we stopped doing for legal reasons. Wanna do it one more time ..to yano help you out" max blushed.

"I'd  love that " Harvey blushed holding maxs hand and leading him to the bathroom. 

Y/n Prov

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard what the boys were talking about and I was blown away about what they thought about me. I was just a simple city girl from Manchester that was living her dream and now I'm gonna get a friendship with these boys. That's mental. But i was a little confused to what max  was talking about and why they sneaked off to the bathroom but I was too tired to care so I finally let myself drift off .

~in the bathroom ~

"Ahhh maxi that's so good" harvey moaned.

"All for you baby " Max responded.

Yes they were hooking up on the plane. In a public space . But they didn't care because it felt amazing. 

10 minutes later harvey cummed  into  his baby brothers arse and pulled up his boxers.

"That  was probably the best way to wrap up our little sessions..now let's head back before anyone gets specious" max commented.

Harvey left first and sat back down and restarted the bee movie and 5 minutes later max joined and they watched it together and slowly without realising it their hands were being held underneath the blanket and this continued untill the princess know as y/n woke up .

An hour later ~~~~~~~~~

Y/n prov

I woke up slowly completely forgetting where i was and what i was doing.  My head was resting on harveys chest and my feet were on maxs lap and i woke up in a startle.

"OMG " I screamed

Both boys looked at me scared.

" Sorry I forgot i was with you two " I giggled. 

"It's okay " they both laughed in unison.

"What you doing?" I questioned

"Rewatching the bee movie " Max said uninfusiasticly.

"How long do we have left " I questioned. 

"3 hours 15 minutes" harvey responded.

"I'M getting kinda hungry . Do you have any snacks? " I asked.

"Yes ofc "they replied in unison whilst reaching getting a huge bag off goodies.

"Oh wow" I replied  whilst grabbing skittles bag.

"So we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us all week ? " Max asked .

"OMG I'D LOVE TO " I said fangirling. 

They both laughed.

"I'M taking that as a yes ?" Harvey responded.

"DUH "I said .

"Great " Max responded. "Well you can stay in our room if that's okay with  You" he added.

I nodded loads.

"Awesome "they said in unison.

Gosh she's still beautiful harvey thought

Dam I wish she was mine max thought .

For the rest off the flight we laughed and spoke and had fun and messed around and I couldn't believe my luck. This week was going to be the best by far.

I loved these boys so much. But i plan to find out what they find in that bathroom before I fell asleep as I was in mid thought I saw Leo staring at me and I gave him a quick wave and he looked away quickly..

However this didn't go unnoticed by the boys as they glared at him. Which I thought was weird.

The rest off the journey was just normal and fun.