Her Sweetest Downfall: Chapter 2♥

No proofreading

***

"CLAINNEEEEE!!! You have to wake up. It's already 5:30 in the morning." Nanny really never fails to wake me up so early. I yawned and opened my eyes and shout at her back.

"Yes nanny, I'll be there after 30 minutes."

I walked towards the bathroom and took a bath then I dressed myself up with a skinny jeans and a band shirt then went downstairs.

"Good Morning, Nanny. I'll just have pancakes and a milk for breakfast. Thank you! :)"

"Sure KC, wait." I waited for just about 5 minutes then Nanny showed up.

"So how was you're sleep?"

"Actually I wasn't able to sleep well maybe because I still have a jetlag."

"Hahaha, oh that's a very bad story KC."

"Good Morning Nanny and KC" A voice from behind, I turned and of course I saw my old brother hahaha

"Hey Dad, oppppsss Kuya I mean. HAHAHA you really look like an old man Kuya."

"Shut up Kayce. Eat up or you'll be late. Big day today kc."

"Oh great. Well I'm done let's go? Go eat your breakfast at the office."

"Copy that sis. Bye nanny!"

"Bye Nanny!!"

"Bye Kc and Niel. Have a blast day ahead :)))" I waved back and ran towards kuya's car. Well its my first day so I shouldn't drive myself on the way there hahaha meanie right?

"So kayce, have you told Miles and Julia you're back?

"Nahh, I haven't talked to them since the last year."

"Oh, they'll surely be surprised."

"Iknow kuya. I miss them really"

"They miss you too sis." After a half an hour we're now here.

"Welcome back to BU, Claine"

"Right, it is so good to be back!" I smiled at him and went out from the car.We went straight to the Principal's Office. Ms. Sherlyn Cruz welcomed us.

"Hi Claine, you are more beautiful than the last time I saw you."

"Awww, thank you Miss."

"Stop being too formal couz, we're outside the room you know. Haha"

"Haha silly. By the way couz, BU is much better than the last time I was here. The new building is awesome."

"Of course. And it is where the huge music room is located by the way."

"Really? I should check it out." Then I saw Kuya out from the office of the Principal.

"So sis, you can have a tour around the university. I bet you'll be amaze by the changes around this school."

"Sure, so bye for now Miss and Kuya. See you both later okay?" They waved back and I went to the garden first. I saw the sign "Claine Garden" , aww yeah it was named after me because I love plants as I love books. The garden is surrounded by white roses. Why? well its my favorite flower therefore kuya told them to surround the garden with those. At the center, there is a fountain with a statue of an angel holding an arrow and a bow in its shoulder there's a carving of an initials of BM. I walk towards my favorite part of the garden, I walk on a pathway that leads to a mango tree and under it is a bench surrounded by different kinds of flowers. I always stay here to read and eat my lunch because its so peaceful here. I stayed for 15 minutes and I decided to look for my room instead of taking a tour around the school. Kuya told me that my room is IV-A so its located at the 4th floor of Building A.