Her Sweetest Downfall: Prologue♥

Life is full of fun and games. You can either be the player or the controller. Once you start the game, there's no turning back. You have to move towards the end. You have to be brave and learn how to take risks. Because in this battle against fate, its either you win or lose depending on how you handled the game.

"Noooooooo please, don't." I screamed but there's nothing I could do. He pulled the trigger then

*BANNNNGGGG*

My dad fell into the ground, blood scattered on the floor. His breath went ragged. Tears fell from his eyes as he look at me and whispered

"I'm sorry my child. Your mom and I love you so much more than anything."

"Dad, I love you." He closed his eyes, now he's also gone. Tears never stopped falling from eyes. I can't do anything I'm tied up in this stupid chair.

"Aww, what a scene. Kudos kid I was just tasked to kill your parents not you" said the bastard and left me dumbfounded.

My life would never be the same. I couldn't understand a thing after what happened. I went away and I promised not to come back but life is so cruel I need to go back and I can't do anything about it. I'm Kathryn Claine Bernardo, your sweetest nightmare.

***

This is purely the product of the author's wide imagination. The personalities of the celebrities in the story do not reflect to their personalities in real life. I just borrowed their names. Thank you and God Bless! :)

© 2014 | infinityjezz

All rights reserved.