CH: 2

Miko's POV:

I and Mikan had 1 more day 'til we went to Gakuen Alice and met the rest of our former group and our so-called-brothers. I already packed o the day we arranged to go and well Mikan was supposed to be finished like me on that day, but she kept on fussing on what to bring.I walked into her room and she was in her 'emo-corner' with her head between her knees, I ran to her side and she looked anorexic, she gets thin easily so needs blood more than I do. I grabbed her head and put it near my neck. And a couple pants later her fangs sank in, and she drank quite a lot, but anything for my beloved twin sister. I brought her up and realised she was finally done packing. I sighed and I opened the door I told her she had to eat something, we still eat food not just blood, she smiled and nodded.We walked out her room, down the stairs hand-in-hand. She ran to our head chef Hiroto and he smiled at her not one of those lust like most of our servants give Mikan, it was those warm hearted smile.

Hiroto was an old vampire man in his late 70's he loved me and Mikan like we were his own he was our old babysitter. I smiled at him when Mikan hugged him, he looked at us and said "We will miss you around her ya know Mimi...Even you Mi-kun" Mikan pulled me into the hug and I gave in.He let go of us and looked at us with those big, grey, teary saucers of his "I -sniff- raised -sniff- you -sniff- well!" and he started to cry. Mikan pushed herself into my chest and told Hiroto-san "You shouldn't -sniff- cry in -sniff- front of -sniff- me like -sniff- that you -sniff- know I -sniff- hate saying -sniff- goodbyes!" She started crying like Hiroto-san and I pushed her to him. I sighed "Stop crying baka's ... Mikan your 15 years old yeesh, plus didn't Hotaru say you look 45% uglier when you cry! While you Hiroto-san you should man up isn't that what you told me!"

The 2 idiots soon stopped crying and turned to me smiling like psychotic maniacs. I smiled awkwardly and knew what they were thinking I instantly run like my life- no screw that my life WAS ON THE LINE! I ran to my room and tried to close it, but 2 against 1, no way that was ever going to be fair so they broke my door down and I fell to the floor. Mikan grabbed me and pulled me up face to face "Why did you run you didn't even know what I was going to do!"

And after a few minutes of staring intently at my other twins eyes she leant in and kissed me passionately. We soon broke apart gasping for air, and Hiroto-san was smiling and then he spoke "Well I'll make you two lovers a minute or two and plus lunch is in an hour so I'll call you two when to come down!" He chuckled and walked out the room.

I looked at Mikan and licked my lips she giggled and then asked "What should we do now?" I yawned and replied "How about a nap after all that running I'm poofed out!" She nodded and jumped onto my bed. I looked at her with a questioning look and she sighed "You going to sleep or not?" I chuckled and walked towards my bed; I lied down and turned to face her. I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my neck and she snuggled onto my chest.

An hour past and I heard Hiroto-san calling me and Mikan down for lunch. I lightly shook Mikan and she stirred around and looked at me "Hey... Let's go then!" I smiled and helped her up. We walked down the stairs and saw our parents already sitting there at their usual seats. Mikan and I sat together and ate our lunch, today were chicken fillets; egg salad and mash potatoes.After our silent lunch we decided to watch some Television, Mikan ran to the remote and turned on the TV to E4, The Big Bang Theory was on. Mikan loved that show so did I, but I didn't need to learn the theme tune of the show even if Mikan did. She sang along with the TV and jumped up at the last word "BANG!" and then she started to giggle and fell onto my lap, after at least 2 episodes of TBBT Mikan started to walk upstairs to her room.

I followed her and she sat down at her study desk, she turned on her laptop and went onto Facebook. I sighed and walked back into my room to get my laptop, I came back and Mikan was talking to a... Ko-Kokoro Yomi? I then realised it was Koko a friend of mine and Natsume from pre-school. Mikan looked at me and said "Hey Miko its Nat-kun I'm using his phone I need to have a chat with you... I'll tell him to talk to you on your account; I'm talking to Hotaru here"I nodded and logged on: