the weekend

U wake up early in the morning to the smell of fresh Bacon,eggs and French toast and hot chocolate it was pretty cold out side so yhu wasn't shocked.

Yhu got out your bed and ran to the bathroom and took a shower 30 minutes past and your now drying your hair with your white robe on yhu hear a soft knock at the door.

Who is it yhu asked. Your mom your mother replied you smiled an opened the door yes mom you asked, breakfast is done if your hungry, I'll be right down you said to her with a nice morning smile when you was done you walked down stairs smiling, what are you smiling for you been smiling all day said your mother. I just feel like today is gonna be a good day[ beep beep beep] your phone vibrates yhu picked it up to see who was texting you it was your friend telling you that Michael Jackson was in town yhu spit out your hot chocolate and your mother scolded you and before she could say anything yhu ran to her and showed your mother the awesome news you and your mother jumped up and down screaming then you told your mom it was cool y'all might see him around. About that honey I'm going out of town for a few weeks said your mom your smile dropped and you stormed upstairs.

YOUR THOUGHTS
My mom is always at work she never has time for mhe  I just hate being here wait Michael has a teen  competition I could take that and if I win I could win 2 week with him  that would be amazing juss looking in his dreamy eyes for 2 weeks sounds like heaven but it's probably fake but I'm bored so Imma do it anyway

You took the test...
It says I won but this test obviously has to be fake as hell.
You grabbed your phone and went down stairs yhu watched tv and ended up falling asleep on the couch you woke up in the morning and saw that your mom wasn't home