The DJ is Mine (ray ray mindless behavior fan fiction) Part 1

"Come on Jada we gotta get to the part!" your friend Jessica screamed running into your room like a lunatic. "Calm down! Im done! Chill your ass down! HAHA!" You both run out of the door of your house and start walking to the party. Its at one of the biggest clubs in the city. "Awww yeah IM GONNA SHAKE MY BBOOTTAAYY WOO!" Jessica squealed as she danced across the street cars honking at her. You face palmed and mouthed sorry to the honking cars. "Jessica Calm Down!" She was  always like this ...yeah you can imagine right? We finally make it and we walk in. Everyone was wearing someting ratchet. -_____- da fuck. You were wearing black skinny jeans with rips, and white tank top and a black bomber jacket with Jordans. You really didnt like dresses. You were the most insecure black/indian girl in the world.  (im black and indian sorry LOL) You hated your body and you wish you were skinnier like the other girls in the club. You had the curviest most biggest hips in the whole club..probally why guys were staring  you down.. O_____O you are snapped out of your thoughts by Jessica. "Come one lets dance girl!" SHe pulled you on the dance floor and you both started dancing. You were uncomfortable at first.. but with the darkness and the flashing lights it was like you were hypnotized into a fun night. You start swaying and rocking your hips a little. You look around and see a dj. He had on a domo hat with 2 long braids and LORD he was so cuuttee! <3 <3 He looks at your hips, smirked, then looked back down at the tracks. You blushed a little. Whenever you liked someoen or you were nervous and turned really red. And you would kind of brush your hair in your face...BUT NOBODY ELSE COULD TOUCH MY CURLY HAIR. Because...it was a secret turn on...I felt so dirty having a turn on but I found it hilarious. Jessica pulled you off the dance floor and to the bar. You fell on the chair pretty much. You and Jessica laughed when the creepiest guy walked up to you. "Hey babe my name is Mike. Why dont you..*runs hand up your leg* come with me?" he said. "Aww fuck naw." you jerked away from him but he grabbed you. "Jessica help!" *smacks teeth* Jessica wasnt there. "Man get the fuck off of her." You turn and see the DJ walking towards you. The music stopped playing. Mike let go. "What you gonna do bout it?" A crowd formed around them. You were always so shy and scared and helpless. You didnt know what to do. You just..well..watched. "Why you gotta go and grab every girl you see man? She dont want you!" the DJ said (By the way the DJ is Ray Ray ;) )) "I dont care! I get what I want." The DJ got all up in Mike face. Mike snickered and backed down and walked off. Everyone decided to leave cuz they didnt want to be caught in something bad. The DJ walked up to you and grabbed your hand. "Are you alright? he said putting his hand up against your face. "You kinda have a bruise..." you felt your face and winced. What? when did he hit me?  "Um Uh I um im good thanks for sticking up for..me. you said blushing. He chuckled a little. "Your so red! Aww did I make you blush?" he said running through your hair. OH NO. you thought. Your breathing got slow and loud. "Is you good?" he said. Your answer was interrupted by Jessica. "OMG GIRL IM SO SORRY I WENT TO THE BATHROOM IS YOU OKAY? GIRL IS YOU GOOD? OH MY GAWD WHO GAVE YOU THE BRUISE IM GONNA WHOOP SOME ARSE." "Jessica..calm down its ok." She stepped back waiting for you to finish talking. "OH by the way Im jada. You shook his hand." "Im Raquan but people call me Ray." you both shook hands. Can I get your number? he said looking down. You both got each other numbers. You left the club smiling. You both got home..went to bed..you fell asleep smilinh about Ray Ray :)