their OWN wedding

finn and millie were panicked. there parents had started planning their wedding and had no idea what they wanted for the flowers or anything. millie had told her parents a million times "I want a small wedding!!" but they would not listen. finn and millie had never wanted some big wedding. millie had this idea of a small rooftop wedding but her parents were not going to allow it.

millie one day was watching tv with her beloved by her side and looked at him whilst playing with his hair and said, "Why dont we just do it?"
"What exactly do you mean, my love?"
" I mean I- why don't we- you know what forget it.
"No-no tell me." finn looked into her eyes taht were filled with hope.
"lets get married. let's plan the wedding by ourselves. invite all our friends and have taht wedding that we've- well i've always dreamed of." millie looked into finn's eyes hoping he would welcome the idea. finn sat up in the bed and looked at millie and said.
"Why not!"she looked at finn so joyful. she let out a squeal and grabbed his face and kissed him.
"let's start!" millie jumped into the air and called all their friends to invite them.
"sadie! hey so me and finn as you know are engaged and i'm planning the wedding. it's gonna be soon and i just wanted to make sure my best friend would be there! so would you and caleb like to join us in holy matrimony?
"we would love to! count us in "
millie was so excited. the next night she went shopping for a dress. not too fancy of course. simple. white. lacy. long. ok maybe a little fancy.
millie bought a necklace and beautiful dress from her favorite store. little ol' boutique. they helped fit her and got her shoes and everything. (she's their favorite customer.)
she came home only to find her in law and her very own mother in their living room.