Part 14

You guys went to go get something to eat like you know Burger King. HyungWon looks at Y/N all concern because she's always seem to be happy when they go out to eat at Burger King!

HyungWon: hey.. Y/N... you good? You seem upset.

Y/N: oh... uh?.. no I'm not upset, im okay... *smiles*

HyungWon: thats a fake smile i already know you Y/N, I've seen that face expression before and you told me clearly that expression you give me is fake.

Y/N: i did?... why would i?...

HyungWon: yes you did, and how should I know, you just told me.

Y/N: you caught me...

HyungWon: Hmh. Tell me.

Y/N: it's about my parents... when I was a teen they always told me that they would be excited to know they have a grandchild but once we told them they seems upset about it they didn't even gave me a hug they just wanted to go inside... I don't understand what's wrong? I know we are just friends now but still?

HyungWon: They're just surprised that you are having a kid with an asshole it's no reason to be upset about it happens wait, later they will be excited to know about this.

Y/N: true true you better be right about this it'll upset me that you lied to me okay? AND UR NOT AN ASSHOLE!

HyungWon: your father said so *laughs* alright alright princess now order.

Y/N: just ignore him he's always like this when I tell him about boys plus I did call you an asshole before!

HyungWon chuckles. You just stared at HyungWon with ur dreamy eyes you were happy that he took you out to eat but the problem is that you were still upset about your parents about not being happy about u being pregnant but you thought about what HyungWon said so you just shake all of the negatively out and stay positive.
You two finally ordered your foods and sat down next to a window you always love looking outside while eating.

Y/N: so I heard about your father...

HyungWon: excuse me?...

Y/N: I-..i-.... sorry..

HyungWon: no no, now tell me right now who told you.

Y/N: I found out by myself...

HyungWon: sure you did, it was probably Minhyuk.

Y/N: no no it wasn't I found out by myself like literally I did.

HyungWon: you sound like a stalker you know that right?

Y/N: how does that sound like a stalker can't I know stuff about you?

HyungWon: no... not unless I tell you.

Y/N: well that's not fair you wouldn't have tell me about ur dad like ever.

HyungWon: not true I would've!

Y/N: NO you wouldn't!

HyungWon: .... enough

Y/N: why are u so upset bout this? It's just me fucking finding out about your father.

HyungWon: I wanna to tell you at the right time about my father I didn't want you to feel scared around me because you might think I'll be like him.

Y/N: what's the difference?

HyungWon: fucking hell, so u think I'm like him?

Y/N: NO never HyungWon i just-...

HyungWon: don't fucking stutter it's annoying right now just tell me.

Y/N: I.—- I-.... r u mad?

HyungWon: OF COURSE I AM Y/N!

Y/N: why are you mad...?

HyungWon: I wanted to tell you about my father instead of you reading if off on the Internet you might think wrong before you even get to hear the real story dumbass.

Y/N: listen, I'm sorry okay?

HyungWon: you better be because I ain't happy with you right now, please finish ur food I want to go home

Y/N: jezz I'm sorry, about learning ur faith-

HyungWon: shut up... about him and finish ur food!

Y/N: explain than... explain to me ABOUT HIM!

HyungWon: are u fucking serious right now?

Y/N: do I look like I'm joking to you?

HyungWon: *in a rude tone* fucking hell just finish ur food now.

Y/N: no not until you explain to me about him HyungWon.

HyungWon: i already said no just finish please.

Y/N: will u explain to me once we get home than?

HyungWon: yes yes...

Y/N: good.

     You finished your food but you are still concerned about HyungWon and your parents. You thought to yourself real hard and you feel like you are pain in the ass for making so many mistakes and trying to fix them.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You and HyungWon finally got home and you went to the couch and told him to sit and explain.

Hey guys sorry for taking awhile but I've been busy 😞 but I hope I get to start writing on track! Btw I might be re doing some parts in the story sorry if you see some things u didn't remember lol

Love from: holytaee💛💫

Hoped you enjoyed