Commencement

I get farther.

It's cold and I hear my kingdoms cries.

Visions I try to vandalize reiterate in my mind,

What will become of me and my kingdom now?

~~~~~~~~

Hello and welcome to my new book, The Evercastle Shadow. Set in a parallel world with a thriving population of humans, vampires, demons, angels, elves, fairies, Hyter sprites, and every so often a doppelganger. This story will leave you wondering what'll happen next, or so I hope.

Let's introduce our characters, shall we?

Main Character-

Elaine Morelock:

+ 18 Years Old

+ She is our, main, main character

Sebastian Norwood-

+ 20 Years Old

+ He is our second main character

Alezor Cullex:

+ 19 Years Old

+ Third main character

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine was the princess of the kingdom, Etijar. When she was only 8 her royal family, Mother (Queen) and Father (King), was killed in Estercastle by an unknown being. She miraculously survives but not without a price. She finds herself turned into a vampire and runs to the sand lands by the kingdom and is taken in by Hyter Sprites. They are the only beings that know of her misfortune. The kingdom thereafter finds out that the royal family was killed by vampires believing that every member was killed, including Elaine. The vampires weren't hated but they were disliked, but after the incident, they were banished and hated. After turning 13 she meets a demon, Alezor Cullex, while in a different kingdom, Mistbush, near Etijar also while she's in disguise. They become friends and end up joining a group of demon bandits in Mistbush. She follows that path of life until the present.

Elaine, now 18, finds herself stuck. How you may ask? Well, find out when you open the pages of this wonderous tale.

Elaine: Or they can just click on it and read it. It's not all that wonderous considering my family dies.

Author: Yeah I know but I'm referring to your journey and everything.

Sebastian: Okay but it's still kind of insensitive of you.

Author: Okay, fine, I'll change it

Alezor: I thought that sounded fine

Sebastian : Who is that?

Elaine : Who are you?

(Edit:) Elaine, now 18, finds herself stuck. How you may ask? Well, find out when you click to open the pages of this wondrous and tragedy-stricken tale.

Elaine: Better. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We should start the story soon, shouldn't we?