Ten

Jimin got up and walked away. Jungkook was confused on what just happened.... Did those rude people really hurt Jimin??

~Jimin POV~

I walked out of the cafeteria and headed home. I couldn't take the whispers anymore......

I walked home, thinking of the letters. Jeon Jungkook.

He was handsome, but I was ugly. I was fat. I wasn't enough. I wasn't anything.

I walked through the door. My mom was reading a book on the couch.

"Why are you home now?"

"I wasn't feeling well, so they sent me home."

"Go eat. I just made lunch. It's on the stove. You've been looking really skinny lately."

Lies.
You are ugly.
Fat.
Pathetic.

"I'm not hun-"

"Eat. Now."

Author's POV

Jimin sat at the table. His mom also sat down. Jimin shoved food down his throat. Every bite he took, the guilt got worse.

He put his dishes in the sink and ran upstairs to his room. He walked in his bathroom and immediately stuck his fingers down his throat. He gagged, but it just wasn't enough. He stuck his fingers down his throat until he threw up. It burned his throat, and left a horrible taste in his mouth. Jimin got up and brushed his teeth, then proceeded to look into the mirror.

The longer Jimin looked, the more upset he got.

Just die.

No one will care anyway.

Look at you, you're a pig.

Jimin began to cry. He looked in his cabinet and found a sharp piece of metal. He began to slash his skin on his arms, legs, and even his stomach. He dropped onto the floor and began to sob uncontrollably. He kept slashing and slashing until his arms and legs were covered in blood.