Our first date

Spencer sat at her lunch table with her friends, staring at Aria. Hanna was talking about some nonsense like her first time with Mona and new shoes. Emily and Alison were barely listening, holding hands under the table and giggling. Aria ate her food while taking short glances towards Spencer.

     The bell rang and the girls sprang out of their seats. Aria went to her locker to grab her textbooks and closed it. She jumped when she saw Spencer next to her behind the locker door. "Sorry to scare you! I just wanted to ask you something before we go to class." The taller girls asked. "It's fine. What do you need?" Aria said. "Would you Uh...like to go on a date with me?" Spencer asked.

      "Yeah, sure!" Aria replied. "Cool, that's cool um..yeah cool." The taller girl said. "Where are we going?" Aria asked. "It's a surprise. I'll pick you up your house." Spencer said, awkwardly finger gunning her friend as she walked away from her locker and to her class.

     Aria put on a simple purple dress for her date. She filled her purse with essentials and went downstairs to the living room to wait for Spencer. She sat next to her brother Mike on the couch. "Why are you so dressed up?" He asked. "I'm going on a date." Aria answered with a smile. Mike made a disgusted face and went back to playing on his phone. Aria waited for Spencer, hoping that she wasn't stood up. The doorbell rang, and Mike went to answer it.

    Spencer was standing at the doorstep, with a rose in her hand. Aria smiled and walked out the door with her date. The two drove to a restaurant that Aria happened to visit often. "I know this place. I go to Urie's with my friends all the time." She said. "Cool. Then you'll know what's good here." Spencer said as she parked. They got out of the car and walked inside. They got a table and sat down. Aria ordered her usual and Spencer got the same, wondering what her date's usual was.

     They were brought their food and Aria dug in. Spencer stood from her seat and walked to the stage that was set up in the back for karaoke and other shows. Aria was confused but saw her date get handed a guitar with a stool and microphone set up for her. "This one is for my date, Aria." Spencer said as she smiled at the small girl.

     As she looked down at the guitar, she could feel herself become nervous. She noticed the rashes appearing on her hands and her throat starting to close up. Aria saw her date in distress so she walked up to the stage. She grabbed Spencer's hands. "Don't be nervous. I love you, and it will be alright." She said. Spencer knew she meant love in a friend way, hopefully her song will change that. She became calm again and Aria walked back to her seat. "My apologies, I get nervous a lot um, this is for you Aria."

"I hung up the phone tonight,
Something happened for the first time deep inside, it was a rush, what a rush"

"'Cause the possibility that you would ever feel the same way about me, is just too much, just too much"

"Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you. You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized, and I just got to know..."

"Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we can be, where this thing could go?! Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch your breath, when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the why I do? 'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away, but I know this crush ain't
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay,
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay!"

"Has it ever crossed your mind? When we're hanging spending time, girl. Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?"

"See it's a chance we've got to take! 'Cause I believe that we can make this into something will last, last forever, forever!"

"Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we can be, where this thing could go?! Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch your breath, when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the why I do? 'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away, but I know this crush ain't
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay,
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay!"

"Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you. You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized, and I just got to knooooOOOow.."

"Do you ever think when you're all alone, all that we can be, where this thing could go?! Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch your breath, when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the why I do? 'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away, but I know this crush ain't
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay,
going away-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay!"

Spencer looked at Aria's teary face and smiled. She ran off the stage and to her date. Aria grabbed the tall girl's face pulled her closer, giving her a passionate kiss. Others in the restaurant clapped and cheered for the new couple. "I love you!" Aria screamed. "I love you too." Spencer said back, pulling the shorter girl into another kiss.