Broken Hearted: Past Hurts so much

Sorry people got the title wrong it's not "Love Heart Attack" It's BROKEN HEARTED thats the real title.

"Let's make a promise" Drew said "And Whats that" I said looking up the sky. "When we grow up let's be together forever i'll be by your side and you'll be by my side. We'll escape to a place where only us two can live and we'll have our future there" Drew said looking at my eyes. I stared at his eyes they were light dark just like the colour black. Drew my Bestfreind is my everything. "Okay thats a promise" I said smiling at him. "Than when you turn 16 we'll run away together.OKay" "Yeah" I was so excited because Drew was everything to me and i was everything to him. He already took my heart and i already took his heart. But we couldn't wait until i turn 16.

"SAMMIE,SAMMIE, WHERE ARE YOU SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPEND TO DREW SAMMIE SAMMIE WHERE ARE YOU" My butler Simon was yelling and runing at the same time. "Simon, Simon i'm here what happend to Drew" I said with a worried look on my face. "Drew he....he.....I'm sorry Ms Serenity but........" Simon said huffing from the run trying to look for me."What what is it tell me please" "Drew he died he got hit by a car while he was walking. The car was speeding and it hit Drew. I'm sorry Ms Serenity." "NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO where where is he where is he" I was surprised this has to be a joke please this has to be a joke please please. "He's at the round about at Biston Street".

I was running i didn't stop i didnt even want to stop. Biston Street here it is. There were alot of people crowding around. "Move out of the way." I saw a body being dragged to the Ambulance car. A strong wind blew and the white blanket that was covering the body came off. My heart stopped breathing everything that was making noise became death to me. Tears started coming down fast. "NO NO NOOOOOO Drew wake up Drew Drew Drreeewww........ You.....you promised....you promised that we'll be together You promise that we'll die together you promise that we'll escape to a place where it's only us to.....Drew wake up stop pretending stop this joke right now Drew" With tears dropping down my cheeks so fast. I promise my self that I'll never love again.