C O L O R L E S S

BLURB:

 By default, the only colors people are able to see are black and white. And to be able to see other colors, there is one simple thing that must be done: Touch your soul mate.

Easy. The only challenge is finding them.

Elisabel Andrada has already found her soul mate. She sees every color of the rainbow. But the thing is, she's never seen her soul mate.

Eli has been given a chance to find him; to find the one.

But when she does, can she keep him?

Fate decides.

.

NOTE(S):

This story wasn't supposed to be posted in Wattpad. Mainly because I think it's a disgrace to all of humanity. But then again, I'm a disgrace to all of humanity so I have the rights to do this.

This was a project for English. That's why you'll find some parts there that are unneeded, unnecessary, and just flat out boring.

The project needed to be two thousand words long so I made the first part more than two thousand words long. That's also the part that I submitted to my English teacher.

Anyway, my mother was worried about copyright infringement (because she doesn't trust anyone and she has too much trust in me that this story is good enough to infringe.

And because I don't know how to copyright properly, I'm just going to post this here.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or used in a fictitious manner.

© All Rights Reserved, TheBubbleKween 31 December 2018