Chapter 1: My Name is Naruto Uzumaki.

It has been 4 years since the Nine Tails Attack. A boy who is young and innocent is constantly abused and kicked out of the orphanage. But everyone has their limits.

"Get out and stay out you fucking Demon!" the orphanage owner exclaimed at a roughed up small boy who had just been thrown onto the ground. His hair was blonde but it was so dirty that it looked dark brown. "Yeah well fuck you, old lady! Fuck this whole fucking village. Fuck every~"

In the middle of his statement, he was brought into something that seemed like a sewer. He was standing in water and his feet were getting cold because he wasn't wearing any shoes. "Where the hell am I?" he questioned, not very silently. 

"In the mindscape, kit." A rough voice answered. "Mindscape?" he questioned as he looked literally everywhere besides behind him where the voice was coming from. "Behind you, kit." 

Naruto turned around to see a huge orange fox with black around its eyes. Not to mention it had nine tails. "What the hell are you? And why are you wearing makeup around your eyes?" He said, confused. "I'm the Kyuubi. This is the part where you tremble in fear because I killed so many people of Konoha and shit. But more importantly THIS IS NOT MAKEUP!" "Really?! Thanks Foxy-sama! I was really getting tired of those villagers myself. Thanks for taking care of them for me. You're really nice, sir."

Kurama sighed. "My name is not Foxy-sama. It's~" 

"Do you have a name other than Kyuubi? It doesn't sound like your real name." the blonde said, interrupting. 

"Nani? Did you just ask me what my real name was?" the fox asked and the boy nodded. "Well, you're the first to ask. The name's Kurama, kit." 

"Kurama...I like it! Hey, Kurama, wanna be friends. We both are alone, ya know, and it would great if I knew how to free you from this cage~" 

"Well there is a way. Just remove this seal right there." the nine tailed being of chakra explained as he pointed to the seal. Naruto nodded and removed the seal and the once sewer-like mindscape became a beautiful and endless grassy area with a lake a beautiful fruit trees. "Kurama-chan, what happened?" Naruto asked, completely confused at the transformation. "This is the effects of you releasing the seal. Now there is no cage or sewer, just a big green space filled with trees and lakes." "Awesome!" "Yes, but now you need to wake up." "Wake up?" the blonde questioned before suddenly he was snapped back to reality. He was sitting in a shack in the Forest of Death. "Kurama-chan...."

--Timeskip 1 year later

Naruto had been training with Kurama for a year now. He had already unlocked Kyuubi Mode and was planning on doing Sage Training sometime in the future. He also did training on his own while Kurama was sleeping. He went on secret missions and got money so he could get an apartment and provide for himself. He was turning out to be quite the kid. 

"Kura-chan, today's the day." the blonde said excitedly. "Yep, sure is, kit. The day we leave the shitty village once and for all." Naruto nodded and looked up at his partner as he replied. "Yep, and you should really stop cursing so much. You curse in every sentence." "I'm sorry but those stupid villagers get me all riled up." "Just take a deep breath, Kurama. We're leaving today anyway." the boy assured as he placed a hand on his partner's shoulder. Kurama being in human form wasn't very new anymore and Naruto had gotten kind of adjusted to it. Life still went on and they still trained, but it was easier when Kurama was there physically.