Chapter 4

My legs squeezed together as I sped home, not caring how fast I was going. I just had to get back to the tower. Maybe I could wake up and it could all be a dream. Although, I don't exactly want it to be fantasy.
I rushed up to the elevator at once I got to the Stark towers. Aggressively pushing my floor as I shook. I was horny of course, maybe I could fix that when I got to my room. But right now I just wanted to be in bed, and think about what had happened in the last hour.

A metallic ding disrupted my nervous thoughts, I readied to rush directly to my room. I stepped out and headed down the hallway, stopping in front of my door.
Something seemed...off. But I couldn't put my finger on it. I opened my door and slipped inside. Only to immediately be pinned into the wall.

"Such a naughty girl. I hoped you enjoyed my performance, because you're not getting satisfaction from me tonight." He huskily whispered into my ear, a shudder swept through my body. His hand caged me in, so I couldn't escape. Not that I wanted to.
He nipped at my collarbone, leaving wet, open mouthed kisses along my jaw and neck. And started sucking right below my ear, definitely leaving a mark.

A soft moan left my lips as he started lifting my shirt over my head, leaving me in a bra and jeans. He racked his eyes over my chest, smirking slightly.
"So beautiful..." He mumbled. And then he grasped one of my breasts in his cold hand, kneading it roughly before reattaching his lips to my neck, sucking and licking at the sore skin.

He reached behind me and unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the floor. And immediately attaching his mouth to one of my very erect buds. Lapping his tongue against it, and biting it occasionally, making me moan loudly. I had no power over him, he could do whatever he want to me.
He put his hands on my ass, signaling me to jump. I jumped into his grasp and he carried me over to my bed.
Laying me down, he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, sliding them off my legs and onto the carpet. My F/C undies complimented my black lace bra.
His mouth watered at the sight before him.

        He sucked on my sore neck, and slowly trailed down lower and lower, leaving red bite marks on my S/C body. I knew he had reached his destination when I could feel his breath fanning my clothed core.
        After that, he proceeded to remove my panties with his teeth, and flick them over into the corner of the room, leaving me completely naked.

        I felt completely exposed. He kitten licked my dripping core, teasing me. Before flattening his tongue and licking a stripe up the middle of my folds. Making me gasp loudly, eyes rolling back into my head.
          I could feel my first orgasm turning knots in my stomach, I tried to move around but he had a firm grip on my thighs, keeping me in place. Snaking one of his hands around my thigh, he rubbed slow circles around my stiff clit as he ran his tongue over my core.
My entire body was molten, white heat as he dipped his tongue into my core, and fucking me with his mouth. I whimpered as he pulled away, attempting to wrap my legs around his waist to pull him back.
"Mm naughty girl. You don't even know what's coming, do you?" He whispered into the dark room.

       And then I heard his zipper come down and I knew I was fucked. Literally.