What if? Part 1

What if.....Wrathia didn't possess Ava during the time when Ava first met Odin?
Someone I believe asked Michelle what happens If wrathia didn't possess Ava and she answered"Odin would have taken Ava with him."
So I wanna make a chapter of what might happen like it.
Sorry for no special chapter on Christmas or New Years. Family goes first. Anyways enjoy!!!!!

Ava tried to catch up to the stranger carrying Maggie. She follows him out of the building where the exit of the school probably was. The only thing distracting her was the horrible voice in her head. Or more like the demon living in it.
"Come on Ava! Why chase them?" It said. Ava was tired hearing that voice,but it continued to speak.
"You should have just accepted your fate to die already." Ava passes through the scavengers and reaches an alley way. "After all...there is no point to live anymore without that one person."
Ava reached the stranger's ship and climbs inside.
She reaches inside while the ship was gonna take off. She felted the need of air.
Before she ran out air from the atmosphere,she grab a hold of a breathing mask. She stared out at a window to see the planet she could of called home gets destroyed by scavengers.
She was sad at the horrible view,but her little mind companion was happy at the horrible view.

*sobs* *sobs*
The companion sees Ava tearing up at the place she could never go to. The voice calls to her.
"Really?! Your crying?! Why for a horrible planet that deserve what it got?" The voice said.
For a second,gravity came and Ava fell on the floor with a thud.
The companion giggles.
Ava then sees a door open and walked inside the full ship. It looked more of a scavenger ship,but it had not a single scavenger. How could the stranger have gotten this ship? There's no way it belongs to him.
She grabbed a wrench she founded on a table and followed to where the guy was. The stranger was holding a device to Maggie's face.

Was he taking a picture of her?

Creep.......

Ava holds up the wrench to his head but before she could hit him,he points his gun at her alarmed.
"P-put down the we-wre-wre"
He was struggling to say his last word.
"Wre-wre-wre-...wre!"
"Wrench?"
Ava asks pointing at the tool in her hand.
He stands up holding the weapon at her.
"Y-you think th-this i-is funny huh?" He said holding it closer to her.
Scared, Ava drops the tool and holds up her hands.
"No!! Look look I drop it see?" Ava kneels with her hands up and her head down.
The stranger points his gun at her and kept his guard up.
"Why were y-you following m-me?"
He asked.
Ava didn't pick her head up.
"Well...the girl you grab is my friend..well she was my friend." She looks down at the floor."But I still care for her. And I didn't want you to take her!! But now I know you were just trying to escape right?" Ava picks her head up to look at him.
"Is that correct? You were trying to save Maggie?" She stares at him.
He lowers the gun a little.
"Y-Yeah I was. For p-personal reasons of c-course." He walks a little closer in front of Ava.
"I'm sorry I followed you to your ship!" She looks at the wrench.
"And for about to hit you with a wrench! I was just trying to be protective over Maggie! And I didn't want to end up like the planet either! Please! I don't wanna leave! Please let me stay!" Ava begs him.
He looked at her eyes that made him curious.
Her pupils aren't black.

He wondered if-

"F-Follow me."
He walks to the front of the ship. Ava gets up and walks behind him to the front of the ship. She sees Maggie unconscious on a couch.

Man...Ava misses her.
Maggie looked so calm sleeping.

"O-Okay then." He points a device at Ava. Ava looks at him in surprise. It looked like the phone that he had in front of Maggie earlier.
"Look a-at me a-and hold still."
Ava blushes and covers her face.
"Wait! A-Are you taking a picture of me?!"
Ava walks backwards away from the guy.
"N-no I'm n-n-not!!" He blushes a little.
"I'm j-just gonna scan y-you okay?
H-hold still."
Ava gets close and tries to stand still as possible.
The device beeps rapidly at Ava making Odin look at her in shock. She didn't understand the beeping but Odin did seemed to much look surprise.