😏~VALENTINES DAY EVENT~😏 (Nsfw.)

Okay first of all, lets get one thing down: "I am not a hard-core nsfw fan!" HOWEVER. I respect and will do nsfw rps with people. So.....yeah.

Also, nothing on here is headcannon. So, for example, say your OC has sex with someone. When they do another normal rp on here again, the universe will not acknowledge that your OC had sex with someone. This chapter is just for "entertainment".

Another thing is that the publishing of this chapter is a bit weird. For example, for the first week of January, I'm gonna have this chapter up. At the end of the week, I'll unpublish this chapter. Then, through 2/1 - 2/31, I'll have this chapter published again. And then, at the end of the month, I'll have this chapter taken down for good. The reason for this weird dating is because I wanted this chapter up for the rest of my winter break because no one is doing ANYTHING on my bbieal regular rp chapter. And, since this is a Valentine's Day special, it's going to be up throughout February.

So here's the rp starter:
You are having a sleepover with (insert character here.), and then when it reaches bedtime, some sexeh stuff happens.

So....some rules about the nsfw part.

1. Everyone is depicted as 18+, and I don't encourage pedophlilia.

2. Go as light as you want, just limit how ruff.

3. No BDSM or anything out of hand.(Let's keep things civilized pls.)

4. No rape. However, the character you are yabba dabba doing is allowed to get confused, and you may still fuk

5. Fetishes/turn-ons are allowed, but I must approve.

6. Your OC has to be dominant.

Now some reviews:

"I'll be sure to do it *lenny face*"
- CoffeeBiscuitt--

"This is gonna be worse than the emoji movie" -Me

"IM SOS HORNEEEEEE"
-Drug addict

"Gimme ur shoes" -Hobo

So....yeah. Bye-