♥Queen♥

This time, Boris opened a door directly for himself and Kayleigh to enter through. Vivaldi allowed them to enter into her domain, so they ended up right in the ballroom. The ball hadn't barely started yet, and Kayleigh spotted Arianell and Julius standing off to the side. Arianell was holding a familiar object in her hand. Kayleigh ran over to her. 

"You still have your phone?"Kayleigh asked. Arianell looked up. her eyes widened at what Kayleigh was wearing. She tucked her phone into a small handbag she was carrying. 

"Wow! You look incredible! Doesn't she Julius?"Arianell asked. Julius was staring at her blankly, not saying anything. Arianell elbowed him lightly. He cleared his throat. He nodded quickly. 

"Yes, that dress suits you. I suppose the cat picked it?"He asked, his eyes sliding over to Boris, who stood proudly behind her. Boris grinned and nodded. He placed his hand around Kayleigh, resting his hand on her waist. Arianell slid her gaze over the two happily. She cleared her throat. 

"So, then, how is the music going to be played? I don't see an orchestra or anything..."Kayleigh spoke. Arianell hummed. She dug in her purse and held up a speaker. Kayleigh rose an eyebrow. "That's so small..."

"Believe me, it plays loudly,"Julius told her, a dark look crossing his face. Kayleigh laughed gently. Arianell grinned. 

"I've got all the best songs on here from our world. I made sure to take out any I figured you wouldn't like,"Arianell told her. She looked behind Kayleigh suddenly. "Oh, here comes the queen." Kayleigh turned, noticing that the queen was coming out on the balcony at the top of the stairs. Kayleigh stood still, a little tensed up at the memory of her being in that same spot with a gun pressed to her head. The queen was introduced, and the doors were opened as more and more people filed in. 

"Ah. Miss Kayleigh,"a voice spoke. Kayleigh turned to see Elliot March, who she hadn't seen in a while. He smiled at her brightly. "A pleasure to see you here without a gun pressed to your head." Two adults sidled up beside him. 

"Woah!!! Big Sis looks awesome!"One of them exclaimed. He had shorter hair. Kayleigh blinked. Big Sis? She thought. She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted with yet another person speaking to her. 

"My, my, you look beautiful in that gown." Kayleigh turned. Boris tensed up beside her as Blood walked over to them. His eyes traced down her figure. Boris made an annoyed noise. Blood's eyes trailed back up to her face. "Well, I would have preferred for the flowers to be a beautiful red. It would have matched your hair so perfectly." He reached out grabbing her hair gently. Boris moved her back, glaring as Blood grinned. His eyes slid somewhere else and he let out an annoyed sigh. "I'm not going to take her from you kitty. Anyway, my dear Kayleigh. Do remember I would like one dance with you this evening." He stood up straight and turned, walking off. Kayleigh sighed, letting out the breath she didn't know she'd been holding. 

"You are NOT dancing with him,"Boris declared. 

"What? Why not?"Kayleigh asked him. Boris seemed to prick up at her question. She giggled at him and rested her hand on his bicep, turning around. "If I dance with anyone, it's you. Maybe Julius, if he would be willing." Kayleigh turned, seeing Julius scowl. She laughed gently, as Arianell did. Arianell turned and walked off, placing her phone and its speaker up on the top of the balcony as the queen walked down. She pressed shuffle. Surprisingly enough, it started in with a pop song. As if the people in the ballroom had already heard the song before, they began partying like they weren't wearing formal dress clothes at all. Kayleigh sighed, shaking her head. Arianell chuckled, swerving through the crowd to stop beside her. "I take it you've played your music here for them before?" Arianell nodded.