Who am I ??

This is my story my name is Anna minor and this is the beginning to my end.
Anna's POV
Anna get your ass up your going to be late for school it's already 5:30.........Anna didn't I wake you up already why the fuck are you still in bed.
I'm up I already did what I needed to do last night.
Ok it doesn't matter just get up before you miss the bus .
Ok but I still have 20 minutes until the bus come what am I supposed to do??
Go help your sister .
talynn come here so I can do your hair I'm not chasing after you.
Ohh crap i only have 2 minuets to get to the bus
Aww man I dropped my headphones on the couch oh well.
(Getting to school)
Hey fat ass you not eating today
Leave me alone James before I punch you in your face with yo dumb ass always got shit to say to me damn I'm that important to you that you have to say something to me for me to notice you.....😂it's sad really.

James POV
Oh please there's nothing that would make me want you in a million years
Your fat ass might eat me if I did want you
Maybe if you dropped like a 200 pounds I might actually consider thinking your cute but until then fuck no.
Go fuck yourself james oh wait isn't that what you have your hoes for
Bye bye now don't catch chlamydia bitch.
Damn her ass do look nice though.
Anna POV
He get on my last freaking nerves an till this day I still don't know what I did to him to deserve this I guess I'm just not like other girls........... Hahaha😂 you actually think I care no not really ok maybe a little but not much. But anyway before I was rudely interrupted I was going to explain to you guys why my life went from bad to worse .