Explanation

Anna POV
At home it's already hell but when I get to school it gets worse
People bully me because how I dress an how I look but all it does is remind me of a mistake I am to be still alive yeah I admit to being over weight but its only because I stress eat over everything.... I know it's bad but that's the only proper way for me to handle my feelings .
But I finally got to my class an as soon as I walked in my teacher stops me at tell me I'm wanted in the office so I turn and leave an I head on the way to the office but before I can get there I see my older cousin run to me crying telling me my little brother an his girlfriend was killed in a car reck early this morning and they found them in the car flipped along with my brothers girlfriend mom who lucky survived the crash .
An from there my world crashed and I went into deeper depression. All I can do is stand there an blink but my brain was trying to tell me to move but my body still wouldn't move an then I fell an blacked out.

(Older cousin) Sarah POV
Omg I just told her an she looks dead now what am I going to tell my aunt an uncle their not going to react well an it's all my fault I can't even look Anna in the eye an tell her the truth what type of person am I she's going to hate me for the rest of my life i knew I should've just stopped them from getting in the car with his girlfriends mom she was drunk an it was obvious not their dead an it all my fault.  As I went to say Anna I'm so sorry she just dropped and then I panicked an called the ambulance an my aunt they are so devastator what have I done.

Anna POV
I woke up in my room with so many people around me i tried to sit up but I got pushed back down they told me I need to rest I hit my head pretty hard ,but the only thing on my mind was my dead brother and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Now I regret not always telling him I love him it's to late (WHY HE WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER)!!!!! but you took him away from me 😭 now I can never say good bye I can never give him a kiss anymore because he's gone I was so stupid to take him for granted now I can never get him back.
I finally got up to go check on my mom but what I saw was going to haunt me forever she and a my dad was laying in a puddle full of their blood they killed them selves an left me an my siblings to be financially unstable an homeless how selfish of them what are we supposed to do now who do we have no one (Am I now supposed to take care of them if so how)???
Its ok I have to keep telling myself it's alright I just have to get like 2 jobs to take care of us without anybody noticing just have to work hard and make sure the kids are ok I will not give up on them not now and I pray not ever.