I Don't Have A Cool Title For This Sowwy Guys

Nash's Pov

Cam didn't say anything as he drove me home. It was quiet, no music playin. Just the sound of our heavy breathing. As he pulled into my drive way, he opened his mouth.

"Nash?"

I turned my head,"Yeah?"

He leans forward and kisses me, bitting my lower lip softly,"this can be our little secret."

I nod my head, pulling back before things could heat up.

"Bye Cam."

"Bai Nashy."

I hopped out and walked inside, headin directly to my room. As I opened the door, I found Shawn laying on my bed. His eyes opened as I turned on the light, and sat up.

"uh, hey Shawn." it comes out more like a question than statement.

He immediately gets up and hugs me.

"Are you ok?" I drop my towel on the ground, not caring if I get sand everywhere.

He shakes his head no and burrows it deeper into the crook of my neck.

I wrap my arms around him, guiding him back to my bed. We sit down, Shawn climbing onto my lap and clinging me like a kola. I rub his back softly, humming in his ear. After awhile he speaks, and his words shock me.

"Taylor's back."

He leans back to look me in my eyes, and I know what he's seeing.

Shock,

Anger,

Jealousy.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. He said he came to apologize, that what he did was wrong. He just wanted to be friends again. But he really hurt me Nash. How can I just take him back after that?"

"You don't have to."

Shawn nods, tears in his eyes but not falling,"He said that he told his parents how he really feels about me. That his dad beat him, his mom threatening to send him away. He left, said he just got in his car and drove away. And he came to me." he hugs me again,"God Nash, what do I do??"

"Shh, calm baby. You don't have to decide right now. You have all the time in the world. Just calm down."

He nods his head, tears now falling down his soft baby like cheeks. I wipe them slowly, kissing a few. Then I pull off his shirt and pants crawling back on the bed and cuddling him. His breathing shallows, and in no time he falls asleep. After I'm positive he won't wake back up, I climb out of his arms and go take a much needed shower.

I feel so much better after scrubbing down, and I forbid myself from thinking about what happened earlier, between Cam and I. Climbing back into bed, Shawn unconsciously wrapped his arms back around me, laying his head on my chest. I pulled the covers up around us, enjoying the heat. But no matter how much I tried, I could not fall asleep.

-Morning-

I didn't get any sleep that night, so when Shawn awoke I was just staring at him.

"Nash?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Stop staring at me, it's creepy."

I laughed slightly, and he moves away from me. I instantly feel cold, and try to pull him back but fail.

"How was your sleep?"

"Good." Shawn knew I was lying but didn't press the matter any further. His fingers traveled onto my jawline, softly stroking.