chapter eleven

After two hours of not knowing where I was going I had made it home. I took a long ass shower and thought about how I have school tomorrow. I got ready for bed. I laid awake in bed re-thinking the events of today. I sighed quietly and curled up in bed. Drifting off to sleep, I was suddenly awoken by rocks hitting my window. "Goddammit." Then the window broke.

I got out of bed in my pajamas and stuck my head out the window. My eyes were met with the darkness. I ran my hand through my hair and cleaned up the glass on the ground.

Once I finished cleaning, I collapsed onto my bed closed my eyes. Then a loud buzz resonated from my phone. "I swear." I got ready for school. Brushing my teeth I messaged Hitoshi.

sde
im gonna be late by like 10 minutes
please dont leave me

thot
aw fine
guess i wont leave you in the bush
again
maybe

sde
please dont
i really don't wanna walk

thot
give me 15

sde
ok

I smiled slightly and grabbed my uniform. After changing, I ran downstairs to make myself breakfast. I made a bowl of cereal and s l o r p e d it up. I grabbed all my stuff and walked outside. Hitoshi was waiting patiently. "Let's go Hitoshi."

I was talking to Hitoshi smiling and he gave back his little  snarky comments. "Wait, Explosive Chihuahua is the little shit who knocked my uncrustable out my fucking hands." I saw the campus of UA. I popped my knuckles.

"[y/n]," Hitoshi started and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't kill anyone today, alright?" I stared into his violet eyes. "No promises!" I gave him a slight smile.

I waved bye to him and ran off to my class. I made it into class early. I glared at the spiky haired blonde. "Hey Explosive Chihuahua," I stood in front of him. "You made me drop my fucking uncrustable, and you're buying me another." I started to walk away.

Suddenly, this bitch decides to pull me back. His crimson orbs staring into mine. "Not buying you a fucking uncrust-" He hissed in pain as I jabbed him in the side harshly. "Yeah you are." I sat down in my seat. As class started I felt a gaze burning holes into my back.

Lunch arrived and I zoomed out of class to get some food. Getting lunch, I sat at an empty table eating. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure. "HITOSHI!" I shouted and he turned to me. His tired eyes following to the person who shouted his name.

He walked over and sat in front of me. "Hi." I smiled lazily. "Hey," He greeted me. I went back to wolfing down my food. "If you eat too fast you're gonna choke." I looked at Hitoshi who was eating at a decent pace. I furrowed my eyebrows and ignored him. I continued eating and then I took a sip of my [f/d].

I started coughing aggressively and Hitoshi looked at me with the I-was-so-fucking-right look. "S-sh-shut the f-fuck up!" I coughed in between my words. I stopped coughing and put ny hand on my chest. I took deep breaths. "I'm gonna head outsi-" An uncrustable hit my face at an alarming speed. I looked at the culprit, the one and only Bakugo Katsuki. I flipped him off but he had turned his back on me. Hitoshi looked at me confused. "The bitch that made me drop my uncrustable." I summarized quickly before starting to inhale the packaged treat.

He nodded understanding my nonsense. After a few minutes the bell rung. I sighed, "See you later bitch." I waved at Hitoshi and he nodded back.

Going through all my normal classes, the time arrived for the Hero Course. "I really don't wanna do shit." I grumbled. I dragged my feet to the designated classroom. I lazily high-fived Kaminari before sitting in my seat in front of him. We chatted for a bit before the classroom door opened loudly.

"I'M ENTERING THE ROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"why me?"