New Years In Ninjago (Chap 11)

(Idfk im just trying to get a damn chapter out and aming for 2019 words! Help me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was getting ready. The Ninja would be the ones hosting the 2019 New Years celebration. Ninjago City was FULL of people just waiting to here proformances done by there favorite singers such as. Kelly Clarkson,Jenifer Lopez,Keith Urban and many more! (Im so sorry if I spell any of there names wrong)

Cole was enjoying a nice piece of cake before the live air show began. Lloyd was taking to Harumi. Jay and Nya were talking to some Jaya fans. Kai was getting the campain for when the ball dropped (Dont make a dirty joke out of this please). Lilly was making sure ever thing was going acording to plan. Zane and Pixel were working on the technisions for the entire lighting system.

Everything was going acording to plan surprisingly. About 20 minutes later the Ninjago City New Years Holiday tv special was live!Lilly and her brother Lloyd where hosting the show.

"Hello my wonderful audience.I hope you all are having an amazing New Years Eve so far."Lilly said to the camera."Yes I agree sister. Just one hour until the Ninjago City ball drops and its 2019!"Lloyd said to Lilly then looking at ths camera. "I still can't beleive where hosting this year and we have some WONDERFUL acts planed."Lilly said then nodding her head

Lloyd agreed with her."I heard that Spin Harmony (THROW BACK TO SEASON 1) might be preforming to night."Lloyd told the camera. Lilly looked at him with disbelif."I though that they only did that to get the Fang Blade -Erh Blade Cup."Lloyd laughed. "Yea they did. But Cole's father asked the main 4 to preform there dance again for old times sake ya know." Lloyd said to his sister then nodding.

"Welp im definatly recording that." Lilly muttered to herself."What was that sis?"Lloyd asked her."NOTHING!" Lilly said before turning away from Lloyd. He laughed. "Well anyways. We have over 5 million people her tonight. This maybe the largest crowd Ninjago City has ever seen before!" Lloyd said to the camera.

Since Nya and Jay were already talking to people they had the responsibility to capture the peoples reaction to certain questions that the Jaya couple asked."So Jaya hows things were you guys are?"Lloyd asked Jay and Nya as the camera cut over to them."Everythings going good Lloyd.So I was talking to this fans and I asked them what there favorite ninja ship was and everyone shouted one ship name at once."Jay said to Lloyd. "What?Whay did they say?" Lloyd asked Jay before the camera cut back to Jay."Ok 3.....2.....1"Jay said before everyone screamed Lai. The camera cut back to Lloyd and Lilly, Lloyd was laughing slightly and Lilly was blushing like crazy.

"Well Lai is the ending ship of 2018 it seems.. Anyways the ball drops in 45 minutes and I don't want to miss it. More on the 2019 Ninjago City New Year Celebration coming up next!"Lloyd said to the camera before cutting of to commercial

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Welcome back to the 2019 Ninjago City New Year Celebration!"Lloyd said to the camera as soon as the camera man gave Lloyd the ok to start talking again."So it has been confirmed Spin Harmony is performing to night but after Jenfier Lopez"Lilly said to the camera."That's wonderful. I bet all the fans at home will be looking forward to that."Lloyd said. "What why?"Lilly asked Lloyd. He laughs,"Oh you dumb little potato."Lloyd said to Lilly."HEY! Just because im shorter then you doesn't make me a potato."Lilly told Lloyd before looking away from him

"Whatever you say sis and every fan at home is going be looking forwards to it because the main 4 are surprisingly going to be doing this topless"Lloyd said to the camera as Lilly started to faintly blush.(WE NEED MORE SHIRTLESS SENCES IN NINJAGO!) Lloyd noticed this and began to laugh slightly."S-SHUT UP LLOYD!"Lilly told him. He nodded still slightly laughing.