2. Sudden Numbers

You and Teardrop talked for hours, it felt very nice to hear, or look, stuff about Teardrop's past. Teardrop left to go hangout with someone else, and you understand.

You lay down on the grass to hear digging. Then Dora singing for some reason, and then a big talk with Flower and Black Hole.

"Just do it, Black Hole!"

"Uuh, okay..."

You then felt wind through your (hair..?) And then you got up.

"Flower, what have you done?!"

"I got this jar open!"

You look up to see Black Hole get larger and larger, or getting closer and closer. He then sucked up Flower's Jar of cyanide. Almost everyone was flying, even you!

You couldn't help but just, let go. Before you got sucked up, you started to float back down. Reason why?

Was because a hand was crushing Black Hole, you could see what was happening. A blue arm crushing Black Hole, which wasn't very logical. But hey, this is an object world, anything can happen!

You sat down on the grass with almost every other object. After Black Hole was on the grass. A number appeared. He was blue, with human limbs. He was alot bigger than the objects.

"Oh cool, I've been crushed down into a smaller size!" Black Hole still had his monotone and emotionless voice.

"What's this?" Liy asked.

"I don't know, try squishing it." Pie shrugged her shoulders. Then Liy started to squish it. It made a weird groaning noise. You just looked at it, squinting your eyes. 'What the heck..?' You though. Liy was probably squishing too hard.

"Hey, don't squish that! You don't know what it does!" Saw gave Liy a pissed look. The number responded by saying this,

"I do this!" He then grabbed Pin and then deformed her, while she yelled.

"Ah!"

Everyone gave the number a surprise and disappointed look. While you just sat there. "Pretty Cool, don't you think?" You got up and yelled. "No, that's not pretty cool, y-you just killed pin! Now how are we going to bring her back?" You walked up to it. You were nearly half of its size. I gave you a glare.

"You can't, so too bad!" It spoke again. Then another one showed up. "Yeah, too bad!"  It had a much squeakier voice, it was yellow and had a different body shape, while the first one's was screechy.

"There's another one?" Liy squishes the second one. "It totally has a different texture from the first one!"

"Liy, please stop squishing them!" You ask. She then stops fully.

"So what do you want, murderer?!" Donut walks up to the number. He just stands there, then. Donut passed out from a high pitch screech. You got startled easily, and covered your ears.

"So what do you want, murderer?!" Taco asks too. He screeched again, but then the other interrupted him.

"No more screechy, please!" The number screeched him. You walked to the number and looked at him again, before walking away. Then Dora talked to him.

"Yeah! Sounds totally reasonable, Dora! Can do!" He put a thumbs up.

"But what is it that you can do..?" Book asks.

He stares, then blinks. Then blinks again, before screeching. Pillow then tries to stop it. It looks weird. You had to walk off before anything happens to you. You head off and then hide.

You hid behind a tree, and just sit down.

"W-what's going on..? Why is it here..? Do I have something to do with this..?" You then had butterflies in your stomach. You felt, a connection between you and the number. You knew something was up about him. But just couldn't resist to have a normal conversation with it.

--------

Aaaay someone's devolving a crus-

Y/N: *has a gun pointing to Tahlia's head*

Tahlia: shit

Anyways hope you enjoyed chapter two I'm slowly running out of ideas again. Bye

-Tahlia