Chapter.1

It was a cold night. Half-red and half-white haired boy was walking down the street. The street was actually quite dark for the hour that it was. soon red-and-white haired boy, came to a certain street.
"... how far does he live ...?" he muttered under his breath, then went deeper into the alley, looking around the sides ... after all he found the house he was looking for. He looked at the handle,sighed and then pulled her. he looked at a large, dark house in which the old front door stood out.
"Vampire," he replied and knocked on the door. No one opened.
"OI! Don't ignore me! "He shouted and looked at the door handle.
,, Fuck. "He cursed under his breath and opened the door. He looked around lightly and looked at the large living room, located right next to the entrance ...
"Woah ... it looked smaller ...(house.)"
he whispered and went straight. after a moment he felt that someone was standing behind him.
"Hello, Shōto .. I did not think that you would really come ..." someone said from behind his back
,, Who are you? " the half red-half white haired boy asked.
,, shigaraki. you already know me, fucker "light blue haired boy responded. He was quite scary, but I did not let it know.
,, yeah, I could expect it to be you ... "red-and-white said then turned to Shigaraki.
''So, tell me..What did you want? "He asked slightly annoyed.
,,You will find out ... soon... ahaha ~" he laughed evilly and smirked
"What are you talking ab--" someone shaded Shōto's eyes from behind, he could not see anything. Shigaraki quickly handed him a handkerchief. Shōto unfortunately did not manage to do anything, he inhaled ,and fell asleep
,, it went better than I thought. Dabi, Tie him up..We will play a little,hehe ~ " he laughed and took off from face of Shôto handkerchief
"Okey ... to the basement with him? "Dabi asked
,, Um? Yes, to the basement. turn off the lights ... we will scare him a little, "Shigaraki replied
"Okay. "Dabi nodded, then took Shōto in his hands and carried him to the basement. He would bind his face so he would not be able to yell, and tie him to chair.

𝓣𝓸  𝓫𝓮  𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...