1 | Unexpected

Seokjin made his way through the crowds with his bodyguards beside him, walking into the coffee shop.

Jin was about to approached the counter but someone bumped into him, spilling iced coffee all over his shirt.

He looked at the guy, " I'm so sorry, I was- " The guy tried to apologise to him while bowing down a few times.

Keyword; tried.

"Excuse me, do you know who am I? This shirt probably costs more than your life. " Jin rolled his eyes, grabbing the nearest tissues to clean the mess.

" What the- I have no time to deal with such a cocky person like you, I have an interview to attend so see you next time, asshole. " The guy was about to leave but Jin stopped him.

" What did you call me?! " Jin snapped, looking sharply at him.

" A-s-s-h-o-l-e, asshole. I didn't expect someone handsome like you would be deaf. "

" Shit, Kim Taehyung wtf? You just called him handsome WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? " Taehyung cursed himself in his head and gulped slightly.

The bodyguards were about to take actions but Jin hold them away to settle this by himself.

" Look boy, you're lucky I'll let you go this time but if I ever see you again. I swear I'll make you regret it. " With that, Jin and his bodyguards walked away from the coffee shop and get in an expensive looking car.

Lucky them, the coffee shop only had few of people in it and they were far away from them so no one could heard what they said nor record it.

Kim Seokjin was a famous singer and model, you can say that he owned the Kpop industry. Mostly all of the award shows will be held according to his schedule, if he would be going. He was well known with his flirty and playful attitude but at the same time he was also a very well mannered man but only if you don't get to his nerve.

" So where are we going to, Sir? " The driver asked Jin.

" Just go straight to the company. " Jin crossed his legs while scrolling down his instagram.

They had arrived at the company and now Jin was in a room that Bang Pd asked him to do the interview in, waiting for the first candidate to arrive.

" Hyung are you sure you want a new personal assistant? I mean, you can just hire me tho. " Yoongi said, sitting in front him.

" Nah, it's okay. I don't want to disturb your sleeping hours with my schedule. " Jin giggled playfully.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, " Whatever, I'mma go so good luck finding a PA. "

Just minutes after Yoongi left, someone knocked on the door.

" Mr. Kim, the candidates are here. "

" Let the first one in. " Jin nodded.

It had been half an hour now since the interview started but Jin still hadn't find someone suitable for the job until,

" Come in. " Jin said to the candidate.

The candidate came in just to be shocked of what he saw, " YOU?! "

Jin looked up to see who did the voice belonged to and he was a little bit surprised but he covered it with a smirked instead, " So this is the interview you was talking about huh? "

" I- Uh, about this morning. I didn't mean to call you an asshole, it just slipped off from my mouth. " Taehyung tried to make excuses so that he can get the job.

" Kim Taehyung. So based on our lovely conversation this morning, I guess you don't know who I am. How are you going to work if you don't even know who's you're working with? Plus, do you even know what's my role here? " Jin flipped through Taehyung's resume while talking.