The 9-1-1 call

yvette was so excited for her date with her boyfriend Oliver. her best friend was helping her choose an outfit. after choosing a crop top and mini skirt. yvette went into the bathroom to put on some makeup. yvettes best friend Sarah was sitting in the living room of Yvettes apartment. it had been 30 minutes and yvette still hadn't come out. sarah walked over to the door and knocked. " Yvette are you ok?" Yvette hadn't answered. " Yvette this isn't funny!" Sarah yelled and waited a bit longer. still no answer. " im sorry door." Sarah mumbled under her breath. she breathed in and kicked down the door to see Yvette passed out on the bathroom floor. she shrieked in fear and shook Yvette. " Yvette wake up please!" despite Sarah's efforts Yvette still wasn't waking up. sarah grabbed Yvettes phone and called 9-1-1 her hands shaking in fear. "9-1-1 what is your emergency?" the operator started. " m-my best friend is passed out on the floor of her bathroom." Sarah sobbed.

the ambulance showed up just as Oliver showed up to Yvette's apartment. oliver saw Sarah walk out of the apartment as they brought Yvette out on a stretcher. tears welled in his eyes seeing her in such a state. " can I go on the ambulance with her?" Oliver asked one of the paramedics. the medic nodded his head, Oliver was asking what happened and they had nothing except for dangerously slow heartbeat and a high blood pressure. yvette lay nearly lifeless on the stretcher. when they finally drove up to the hospital Oliver followed behind them as they brought Yvette into the ER. " please wait out here sir." a nurse sneered at Oliver. 

after a few hours of waiting the nurse came back out. " just go home." Oliver got an uber back to his apartment complex and sat in his bed restless. the sun started to rise and Oliver hadn't slept a bit.