Chapter 3

Alyssa's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Aaron. I walked to my walk in closet and pull out my grey floral shirt that says 'unstoppable' and a pair of skinny jeans. I pulled out my matching VANS and I did my makeup natural. My hair was in waves and I got my iPhone in a elephant case. Alicia walked into my room and smiled.

"You look great." She smiled and I returned it. Mom and dad said the boys could not stay here,so they're staying at the hotel down the road. I walked downstairs and waited for Aaron to arrive. In no time Aaron was at the door and we were leaving.

"So where are we going?"I asked looking over to Aaron.

"We're going to Friendly's." he said smiling and taking my hand to hold. Once we got there we were seated and ordering our drinks.

"How has Alicia been handling the whole long distance?"He questioned taking a sip of his drink.

"She could do better,but she always ask how I do it." Aaron laughed.

"Same with Matt." Our food came and it was so good. After we ate we were full,so we didn't get desert. We walked hand in hand to his car.

"You know I had a great time tonight." He smiled and kissed me before driving away. Bye the time we got to my house it was already 11 and I think everyone was sleeping.

"Lys before you go I want to know something." I nodded and waited for him to continue. "I love you so much and I was wondering if maybe you would come on some of the MagCon tour?"I smiled and nodded my head to him. He kissed me and drove off.

Author's Note

Guys I'm so sorry for this short one,but I have writers block. Also please go read my new book Before Fame.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love you guys

-Alyssa