Introduction

Hello your Slack Author is here and gonna introduce you my first story that I've ever made lololol, this is a fan fiction of "Runningman Animation" or RMA as some of us know it. In this fanfiction its an AU (Alternate Universe) that is called Actors Au or I shall called Behind the scences and Human version too, Welp let's start i guess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lieko's Point of View

"I'm gonna be late!" I told to myself as I rushed outside my house, I went to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus to come.

Once I didn't know Cuit my dog followed me quietly until I have entered the bus with him and barks at me.

I jumped backward and looks down, noticing Cuit was looking at me happily, "Wait- Cuit?!, why are you here?" I questioned and looks outside the window on the bus. I sighed and looked back at him "Well I can't walk you back to the house, we're already 10 blocks away and I'm almost late for my interview" I glared at Cuit and sat back looking at my watch hoping I can make it in time.

In-ho's Point of View

I was heading to the studio where I'm working at "I heard that there's a new show at the studio, aren't you gonna go and Audition for it?" My manager told me on the phone, "Show? Never heard of that, who will be the director?" I asked as I sipped at my Iced Coffee.

"I don't know yet, but they said they'll tell in the Audition" my manager replied, "where are you now?" he added.

"Almost at the Building, Talk to you later, Hyun-suk" I turned off my phone then head inside and unsurprisingly.

"Kyaaaaa~ It's In-ho!" a pack of fangirls greeted me on the first day of the morning.

I chuckled, smiled back and greeted "Hey guys" I smiled and walked towards them, but some security stopped me told me "Sir, they might hurt you" they warned me.

I patted the security shoulder and says "Don't worry, I'll be fine", I smiled and head to the girls greeting them.

Leiko's Point of View

Finally! I have arrived in time, I ran as quickly as I can to the address where I'm supposed to have an Interview while heading there I noticed a bunch of people gathering at something or someone.

I was curious and walked towards it and saw a lot of girls was talking with one male, I squint my eyes thinking "wait... that face... Isn't that?" I gasped and whispered "It's In-ho! The most and well-known best actor" I looked behind me "and my little sister crush" I frowned and started to walk away, heading to the entrance.

"Is this the right place?" I asked the security guard and hands the business card that I've got from an employee in the building. The security guard grabs the card and looks at it then looks back at me "are the new IT support?" he questioned me.

I looked up at the guard and smiled "ah yes, I am and here for the Interview... Oh and are pets allowed inside?" I questioned the guard.

"Are you perhaps with one?" He asked back. "Y-yes I do" I nervously answer the question and show Cuit behind me looking at the butterfly at his nose wagging his tail.

"Well it is allowed inside but you need to put that dog of yours in The Pet Takers" The guard explains and checks for my bag.

"Oh thank you sir" I bowed and grabs Cuit walking inside. "could you tell me where the Pet Takers are?" I looked back at the guard.

"Just take the left turn and you'll see the sign" He points the way, "And the office you're going it is on the 3rd-floor look for Mr. Hyun-suk office and you'll have your interview" He added.

"Thank you again, Sir" I smiled and heads to the Pet Takers First.

In-ho's Point of view

"Sorry I need to go, I have something to do" I said walking away and waving at them. "No! Our prince charming please don't leave us!!~~" The girls cried and trying to get inside.

I smiled and thought "These people are really into me" I scratch my neck and notice a Golden-Labrador at the Doorway of the building.

"Wait how did the dog?" I looked around and saw that the dog was following a man with a Green Neon like Hair?, wait it is surprisingly Looks good on that person.

I walked inside to the elevator and presses the Lvl 3 button, "wait! Please hold the elevator!" someone rushing to the elevator, I hold the elevator door and let the person in, I've noticed that it was the Neon haired guy.

He was panting and trying to say something "phew... Ha... Th... Haa..." He breathes. I grinned and patted him "Calm down there, just breathe it in and out" I tried to help until he can speak clearly.

"wanna drink water?" I handed my tumbler to him. "thanks again" he grabs my tumbler and takes a sip, "its no problem, are you new here?" I asked and looked up.

"I'm here for an interview," He said and looked at me, "Thanks and here's your tumbler" He handed my tumbler.

I looked at him and smiled "No problem and Goodluck at your Interview"

Leiko's Point of view

I was shocked that it was In-ho and smiled nervously at him.

He looked at me confused "are you okay?" he asked. "Yes, Sir I am okay" I answered and kept my distance at him "are you sure?"  he asked again.

"Yeah I am, just a little it shocked haha..." I spoke and smiles, He grinned and asked: "is it because of me?" he patted me. "don't worry I won't bite, sometimes hahaha..." he added back, "no not that, your an actor and it's my first time meeting one" I spoke and looked away out of embarrassment.

In-ho's Point of View

I saw him look away and I chuckled. "Okay then, what's your name? If its okay" I spoke looking at the doorway of the elevator waiting for an answer,
He sighed and stand properly "Its Leiko, Leiko Jan" he answered.

Ding!

"Well it's nice meeting you Leiko, hope we meet again" I looked at him smiling and walks out at the elevator.

Third Person Point of view

Leiko stood there staring at In-ho as he walked away, a smile draws in his face and spoke "I hope so too".