Looking after Amy pt1

Amy had never felt more greatful for her roommates in her whole life than when she walked in their flat that day. It had been a truly gruelling one, it felt strange that she was no longer competing in this series and also she had to carry the whole exit interview by herself. She sighed when the memories of her breaking down in tears on live tv invaded her mind as she turned her key to get into the flat, feeling embarrassed of herself. However, her two favourite people had been watching and they put a plan in motion to cheer up their favourite welshwoman. 

 Hearing the door, Dianne quickly got up, thinking it was the pizza. However, it was Amy and she was back slightly earlier than they had thought she would be. 

 "Nads! She's here" Dianne shouted across to the woman who was currently setting out utensils and plates for dinner. The red haired woman then crossed the room and hugged Amy tightly, soothingly rubbing her back when the girl released the last of her tears from both exhaustion and frustration. 

 "Hey, you did so well okay? People are all saying how well you handled it" Dianne reassured her, gently rubbing her hands up and down the girls arms to soothe her as she wiped away her remaining tears

 "I bet I looked like a right idiot crying my eyes out" Amy sighed and Dianne was quick to tell her that it wasn't the case. The Australian continued to comfort her friend as Nadiya got everything set up for dinner and the blonde also went to the door when it rang again to get the pizza, getting it set up. 

 "Pizza time!" Dianne exclaimed happily as soon as the box appeared on the table in front of the sofa, reaching over to quickly snap up her first slice and sitting back happily. Nadiya neatly slotted herself into the spare gap between them on the sofa. She gave Amy a small smile and squeezed her hand before passing her a slice of pizza. Nadiya was much less demonstrative with her affection, hence why she had left the initial soothing and hugs to Dianne, however she did care deeply about her friends and they knew that she loved them, she just showed it in a different way. Amy just smiled back, waiting for Nadiya to take her own slice before holding her other hand.

 They all settled down as the DVD started to play and Dianne playfully rolled her eyes."Oh come on, we have to watch Mamma Mia again?!" She said exasperated, though she was just joking as she knew why they were watching it."This night is for Amy, and it's her favourite film" Nadiya said, smiling at Amy who was already humming along to the songs. They had both already watched this too many times, it was the brunettes go-to for when she needed a mood boost but it was worth watching again for the look on Amy's face.