Part 2

"I much prefer seeing you smile" Nadiya said, pressing a quick affectionate kiss to Amy's forehead before she picked up the dishes and went to wash them up, letting Dianne move and curl up to Amy's side. Dianne's affection was almost like a cat at times, she liked to be near you and just rest or play with you hair, thankfully Amy didn't mind that and just having the redhead nearby was helping to soothe her anxiety levels.

"we need to redress your foot" Nadiya said about half way through the film, sitting next to Amy on the sofa. The girl turned to lean her back against the arm of the sofa, sat on Dianne's lap so her legs would stretch across to land on Nadiyas lap and the girl could redo her bandage.

"Maybe it's for the best, gives you chance to rest that foot properly" Dianne told her and Amy just made a noncommittal noise, her attention drawn back into the world of the film. Soon her foot was redressed and ready, and the three just enjoyed each other's company. Amy sat with Dianne on her lap, both watching the film with Nadiya beside them who had drifted off towards the end. Amy felt a shift on her lap and realised that Dianne was now slumped against her chest. She smiled at the sight of her best friends asleep, they had done so much for her and she knew with them by her side that it would all be okay.