Chapter 2

Hiana's POV

I stand up and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the shower door and stripped off my clothing.

*After 8 minutes

I got out the shower and proceeded to my closet. I grabbed my underwears and slipped them on. I also grabbed a pair of dark jeggings, black tanktop and a black leather jacket. I love black. I checked myself in the mirror, combed and styled my hair. My black side bangs covering my eyes and the layered black thin hair cascaded in my back, the highlights complimenting my skin and torquoise eyes. I walked out of me closet and then out me room. I also walked through the hallway and ran towards the end of the staircase. I reached the kitchen, hearing Barium, Vanadium, Nickel and Tungsten's voices. Yeah, I know, their names are awesome. Like what the fudge??? Who would name their children like their some kind of element??? Scientists of course. I entered the kitchen being smacked by a sticky liquid in my shoes. "Oh, this looks like a sticky situation."I grimaced, annoyed by the siblings for throwing an incoherent sticky liquid at my shoes. "Ooppss...... sorry Lex." Vanadium said. "Yeah An....... we didn't mean it!" Nickel supported Vana and I snorted, taking a wet wipe from the counter. I wiped it in me shoes and it came off. "Ana!! Eat your food!! You're gonna be late for school." Barium shouted and I finished my food which Vanadium gave me. I hopped of the counter heading straight outside and to Barium's black Lambhorgini. A nice car but not as good as mine. Mine is a Cherry Red Ferrarri. Anyways I opened the car door and hopped in, a few seconds later Barium entered the car. He drove of and I turned the player on and connected my phone then played Ed Sheeran's The A Team. We arrived at school then I got out with Barium following me. Shiz this day is harder than I thought.