pt.3

Marvin quickly collected himself and wobbly got to his feet. He crossed his arms, hoping to look as angry and disappointed as possible… Rather than scared and hurt, which is how he really felt. It didn't exactly work. Marvin noticed Henrik’s eyes soften and look at him sympathetically. Marvin stiffened and he glared. “How… How dare you look at me like that! You KIDNAPPED me! Don’t give me puppy dog eyes!” Unfortunately Marvin’s brain was working against him and the only thing he could really think about was how sincere Henrik looked… So… Concerned. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. Only to feel a hand being placed on his shoulder. He jerked back away from Henrik and walked back over to the bed and sat down.

Henrik quickly followed him and knelt down, taking Marvin's hands. “Please. You have to believe me. I have no intention to hurt you. Quite the opposite actually…” Henrik chuckled softly.

Marvin pulled his hands away, and tried not to feel guilty as Henrik's face fell. He tried to focus his thoughts on anything else than the slight tugging on his heartstrings as he looked at the man he had significant feelings for. “Why then?” He decided to get some answers if he could… “Why kidnap me?”

Henrik was unable to meet Marvin's eyes. Instead, he looked at the ground. “It was the only way I could think of to keep you safe…”