Eighteen

🌙BIANCA🌙

My mother is crazy. Today is my eighteenth birthday, and I will stop aging, blah blah blah. It's kind of annoying how obsessed she is.

My mother and I are technically the same age.

I'm sure if you're reading this you already know their story.

My name is Bianca Pan. I am the daughter of the infamous Peter Pan and TigerLily. Or Joliet... Whatever.

"Why do we always hunt for him?" I complain.

Peter smirks at me. "Because we can't kill him, his ship can fly, and the ocean is only so big." Peter and Jo insist I call them by their first names.

Peter and I are at the beach, spying on Hook's ship.

Last month we sent his ship flying out to sea. Hook just continues to come back.

Peter hates talking about what happened between the two of them. Jo doesn't even know.

If Jo doesn't know the. Peter doesn't want anyone to know at all. Everyone tells me my parents are seriously in love. Most marriages start to break off as they age. Not them. Maybe it's the fact no one ages here. Unless you're me. But today I won't be aging.

Hook's ship stops in the bay.

Peter hands me the spyglass and I take a look.

Hook is yelling at his crew. "What a jackass."

Peter nods. "You and your mother... I will never understand your language."

I snicker at him. "Okay."

Peter points to the sky. Time to fly. I sigh, and I follow him into the sky.

We fly above the ship.

Hook yells at his crew. I fly a little closer.

"Bianca!" Peter whispers harshly. Then he screams my name, before the canon ball comes at me.

I feel the heat coming off it, and I start to fall.

I am able to steer away from the ship, and I land hard in the water.

Something hits my head, and I blackout.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! COMMENT, VOTE, hate me, date me, God bless