chapter 19

while taehyung was getting ready in the bathroom, jungkook used the time to contact yoongi and jimin to ask them about tonight.

chatroom

jeongguk
are u and ur bf free tonight

yoongay
lol my what

jeongguk
come on i know about u and jimin
i really dont get why u won't admit it

yoongay
anyway why u asking?

jeongguk
taehyung really seemed to like you guys idk why tho but yeah he asked if u r free to go eat tonight?

yoongay
oh your bf?

jeongguk
he's..not my bf

yoongay
maybe not officially yet but cum on

you want him, he wants you

there's no reason to wait

jeongguk
did u really just say cum on

nvm u free or not?

yoongay
yea we are

jeongguk
;))

nice see u tonight then

read

jungkook threw his phone on the bed and walked to his closet to find an outfit to wear for the day.

as much as he wanted to stay in his sweatpants , he had to get ready for work.
he was glad that his job at least allowed him to only show up two times a week and only for a few hours compared to his last job where he had to work everyday for almost 10 hours.

he found an outfit and threw all the pieces on the bed.

right at the moment jungkook was taking of his shirt, taehyung happened to walk into the room again. he was focused on his phone, which is why he didn't notice jungkook being shirtless.

"hey i'm- OH you-you're not ready yet sorry i didn't-"

that's exactly why taehyung took so long in the bathroom. he wanted to make sure jungkook was ready when he walked in so that he wouldn't have to see him shirtless.
because, lets say it like that, taehyung may or may not have a muscle kink? and jungkook was- well, pretty well build you could say.
so whenever he got to see the younger's abs (in situations out of the bed) taehyung became awkward.

jungkook noticed how taehyung started stuttering and how his eyes went back and forth between his abs and his phone.

"why are you getting nervous?" jungkook laughed.

"its not like you're seeing me like this for the first time"

"nervous? hah i'm not nervous" taehyung laughed awkwardly, obviously showing he was nervous.

"oh yeah? then i'm sure it's totally fine if i do this.." the younger smirked and walked closer to taehyung who was trying his best to avoid eye contact.