Chapter One: It Started With A Trip To The Fair

OHMYGOSH! So I started thinking and when I came home from the fair, I typed a little on the computer and this and that and here it is :) Chapter One. Enjoy!!<3 You'll love it!

xoxo

Rachel<3

------------------------------------------------

I giggled when I heard Isaac's voice outside my bedroom door. I opened it and hugged him, inhaling his scent. He smelled of cologne and mint. He smiled and kissed me. Isaac and I have been dating for three years now. And he still puts butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him. It's amazing to be in love.

He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. He opened the front door, "After you, my lady." He said, in an accent. I giggled and walked outside. It was seven o' clock, the summer day was slowly fading into night. We were going to the fair. We were gonna ride some rides, play some games, eat, then share a funnel cake when we laid on our blankets, watching the fireworks. Yes, I like to plan things. I want to be an interior designer or have my own show on HGTV but I know it'll never happen.

We parked in a huge field, along with maybe 500 other cars. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and he kissed me, then brushed some loose hair out of my face.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said, poking his nose.

He laughed and I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards a ride called Zero Gravity.

"Hey, Isaac, I dare you to stand next to that guy on the ride." I said, pointing to a man chugging a slushie.

"Fine, I dare you to stand next to that guy." He said, pointing to a tall, creepy man who was standing in line and looking around like this was the strangest place ever.

I shrugged, "Okay."

He kissed my cheek and we parted ways as the worker let everyone into the big round ride without a top. After the worker made sure everyone was in tight, he pressed the button and the ride starting spinning like crazy. I screamed at the top of my lungs, then looked at Isaac. He was staring at the guy I dared him to stand next to like he was an alien. The guy was gagging and his long hair was flying in every direction.

I looked back at Isaac and smiled, then looked at everyone's reactions until I got to the guy next to me. He was glaring at me and I bit my lip and quickly looked away. He was odd.

Everytime he smiled like he could sense my uneasiness, I felt even more uncomfortable. The ride came to a stop and I was the first person off, I wanted to get away from that man. When I saw Isaac get off, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You missed me that much?" He joked, lightly punching my arm.

I smiled and looked away.

"Let's go over there!" I squealed, pointing to another ride.

After riding all the rides atleast two times, I decided it was getting late and we should get something to eat and settle down.

"I'll go get us some nachos and popcorn." He said.

"Can I get a Coke?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll go get the blankets for the fireworks." I smiled.

He nodded and walked away.

I walked towards the parking field thing. It was extremely quiet and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. There was a light fog and one street light over here. I looked back and saw the welcoming lights of the fair. I sighed, feeling a little better, then walked toward Isaac's car.

I looked around for the blankets before I found them in the trunk. I grabbed them and turned around, closing the trunk behind me. The parking lot looked even creepier than before. I shook my head and ran back over to where Isaac was sitting.

I quickly put on a fake smile and put the blankets next to me when I sat down. He stared at me, trying to read my face, but gave up and sighed.

"I'm starving." I said, rubbing my hands together and grabbing a nacho.

*~*

When we were done eating, I bought us some ice cream cones since a funnel cake didn't sound so good anymore. We set up our blankets in a spot in the field next to alot of other people. I licked my ice cream cone and waited for the fireworks to come.

I heard a Peeewww then a BOOM!

"They're starting!" I said excitedly.

Isaac smiled and laid down, watching the bright fireworks fill the sky.

All around you could hear Ooh's and Aahh's from the people around us. Babies started crying and kids starting screaming "Fireworks, fireworks!"

I smiled. This date was amazing. Yeah, I know, usually guys surprise girls with where they're going but I don't really like surprises. I liked to know what was going on during my date.

*~*

When I got home, I slipped into green sweatpants and a white shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs, in search for nutella and to see if the TV was unoccupied. I saw that the couch was empty and the TV off so I leaped onto the couch and started watching Snooki and Jwoww, shoving Nutella into my mouth in big scoops with a spoon.

My dad walked in and rolled his eyes but smiled when he saw me.

"How'd it go?" He asked, taking his jacket off and kissing my cheek.

"It was amazing, I loved it." I said, yawning.

"You better go to sleep." He said, "You have to go to grandmas tomorrow."

"Oh, right." I said.

He flicked off the light and took away my nutella.

"Good night."

"Night daddy."

I laid down on the couch and fell into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

(A/N) Hi, I know, short chapter. The next one will be longer and more exciting. This isn't a romance story you know, but I'll throw in a little romance here and there. I just wanted you guys to see how much Isaac and Emma love each other, even though I didn't make this all kissy kissy smoochie smoochie, you can tell they're in love, right? Haha :) So anyways, who was that guy that Emma stood by on the ride? Wasn't he creepy?? I didn't say much about him and didn't make it a big deal, but he's going to be showing up alot more in this story after the third or fourth chapter. ;) Stick around, friends, and thanks for reading!<3

xoxo.