Part 12

Percy pov

Finally, I thought they would never leave. I seriously don't want to go back to school but I know how important this is to Annabeth. Speaking of school, I wonder when we will go back. "Percy, when do you want to go back to school," Annabeth asks me. "How about never," I said jokingly. "Ha ha very funny... but be serious when," she said. "I don't know, maybe in a few weeks," I reply, hoping she would agree. "that sounds good, that means we have the house to ourselves for most of the day" she says with a smirk on her face. "Can't wait," I said an smashed my lips into hers. Then her phone went off. "Ignore it," I said putting my hand on her waist under her shirt. It went off again. I huffed and backed away far enough for her to get her phone out of her pocket. Then I hear Thalia yelling into the phone. "I don't want the house to smell like sex, so only have sex in YOUR room," she yells. "Too late," Annabeth says ripping off my clothes. I moan and rip off hers. She moans into the phone as a push her onto the couch with her ass in the air and put the collar on her. "Thals, can we have this conversation when you get home," Annabeth begs into the phone. I slid into her when Thalia replies, "No we can not!"

I start to pump into her and grab the collar and pull her head back. "Fuck it," Annabeth says hanging up on Thalia am throwing her phone. "I want to hear you," I whisper into her ear. she lets out a long low moan. "Louder, baby," I say, feeling like I'm about to explode. "Percy," she screams as she comes. After I let go, I pull out and flip Annabeth over. "Do you want the collar off," I ask. She undoes the collar and puts it on me. Then she attaches the leash to the collar and pulls me into the kitchen.

"Go lay on top of the table," she says with authority. I go and lay on the table, waiting. She goes to the candy cabinet and pulls out whipped cream and honey. "What are you going to do," I ask, not knowing of this fantasy. "Playing out one of my fantasies that no one knows about," she says shaking up the whipped cream. She runs into the other room and runs back in with handcuffs in her hand. "I'm gonna put whip cream and honey on your body, then lick it off of you," she continues. I nod like a little kid on Christmas. She puts me in the handcuffs and puts them behind my head. She then turns and grabs the honey. "Where should I end with the honey," she asks me. "My neck," I suggest. She puts the honey on my neck and trails it down to both of my nipples, then down to my belly button. I shiver as her breasts graze my penis. She licks around my belly button then up to my left nipple, licked around it then put her mouth around it and tugged with her teeth. then did the same with the right nipple. then up to my neck and gave me many well sized hickeys. "Now that I'm done with the honey, how about that whipped cream," she says with a smirk. She opens the can and sprays it on both of my big toes and up to my hips, then sets it on the table. "Why didn't you you put it back into the candy cabinet," I ask. "Because, I'm going to use it again," she said. with that said she sucked on each of my big toes and licked her way up my thighs. Feeling her mouth so close to my penis made me want to shove her head down there and make her suck. But she is in control of this one. She grabs the whipped cream can again and squirted it right on my penis. "How are you going to get that off," I ask. "I think you know," she replies. Then licks it from tip to base. "Annabeth, I don't know how much longer I can hold on," I pant. she all the sudden deep-throated me. I came right away. "That was easy," she says with a smile. I moved my hands from behind my head.

"Did I tell you that you could do that," she asks. "No," I say putting my hands back behind my head. "I think you owe me some oral pleasure," she says climbing up on the table and putting her pussy just out of reach of my mouth. "Do you want to suck my pussy, Percy," she asks. "Yes," I say. "Are you sure, because that time of voice is telling me otherwise," she says. "Please, baby," I say. "Still on convinced," she sings. "Let me lick you," I say getting frustrated. Then she sits down on my face and I have her coming within minutes. We both get off the table and I sit down in a chair and pull her on top of me. And I slid in her once again. She grabs the collar and buries my face into her breasts. We go like this until we both come. After we come I stay inside her. Then we hear a gasp come from the kitchen door way.

"What the HADES," yells Thalia. It was then I realized that everyone was back from school. "Hey guys," Annabeth says not getting up. "I guess we lost track of time," she continues. "Why did you hang up on me," Thalia demands. "Can we go get dressed, then talk," Annabeth suggests. They file out and we go get clothes.

-back in the living room-

"Why did you hang up on me," Thalia says. "Percy decided he wanted to have sex and he got what he wanted," Annabeth replied with a sexy smirk. "Percy, why do you have on a collar," Hazel asks. "Annabeth was the one who put me in it," I replied. "I think I have been scarred for life" Nico mutters. "Ok, bed time," Jason yells. "We can continue this tomorrow," Piper continues.

~Annabeth2percy

~all rights go to Rick riordan

~love you guys!!!⚓❤⚓❤⚓❤⚓

I will try and update soon!