7.

November 9th, 2038 ; 11:17 A.M

Conner's pov.

I was in the car waiting for Hank. He was on the phone. When Hank finally hanged up I got out the car and walked to him.

"Is everything ok, Lieutenant?" I ask. He looks at me then turns away.

"Chris was on patrol last night. He was attacked by a bunch of deviants. He said he was saved by Markus himself."

"Is Chris ok?"

"Yeah, he's in shock, but he's alive. What the hell..." Hank said before walking to the building. I follow him.

"How did you find Kamski?" I ask, questioning as we walk.

"I remember this guy was all over the media when CyberLife first started selling androids.. I made a few calls, and here we are." We made it to the door and he ringed the doorbell. We waited for a moment, but no answer. Hank was about to ring it again till it opened, showing a blond headed android.

"Hi, Uh. I'm, er, Lieutenant Hank Anderson, Detroit Police Department. We're here to see Mr. Elijah Kamski."

"Please, come in," She say's, moving to the side for us to enter.

"Okay.." Hank say's before walking in. I walk in behind him.

"I'll let Elijah know you're here. But please, make yourself comfortable," she says before walking out the room.

"Nice girl," Hank says sitting down. I go to the other chair to sit down.

"You're right. She's really pretty," I replied. I wanted to look around so I did. I got up and went to a picture that was on the wall. I analyzed it. It was Amanda and Kamski.

"Nice place. Guess androids haven't been a bad thing for everybody... So, you're about to meet your maker, Conner. How does it feel?"

"I don't know. I'll tell you when I see him," I say not really sure about it.

"Sometimes I wish I could meet my creator face to face. I'd have a couple of things I'd tell them..." I see Hank get up.

"Elijah will see you now." I walked into the room behind Hank again. I walked in see a pool with red water.

"Mister Kamski?" Hank asks as he walked in.

"Just a moment, please." I looked at the end of the pool seeing him swim to us. I walk to the side of the pool where there were seats. I see the female android walk out the room then comeback with a robe. Kamski jumps out the pool to put the robe on.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson. This is Conner."

"What can I do for you, Lieutenant?" Kamski asks.

"Sir, we're investing deviants. I know you left CyberLife years ago but, I was hoping you'd be able to tell us something we don't know." Kamski looks at Hank for a moment then me. He looks back at Hank.

"Deviants... Fascinating, aren't they? Perfect beings with infinite intelligence, and now they have free will. Machines are so superior to us, confrontation was inevitable. Humanity's greatest achievements threatens to be it's downfall. Isn't it ironic?" I need answers.

"We need to understand how androids become deviants. Do you know anything that could help us?" I asks.

"All ideas are viruses that spread like epidemics. Is the desire to be a contagious disease?"

"Listen, I didn't come here to talk philosophy. The machines you created may be planning a revolution. Either you can tell us something that'll be helpful, or we will be on our way," Hank say's. Kamski walks to me.